Sim Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandaou

Mar 6, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
This question is to the league admin team, have we found a full time SIM Manager? If not, I can get myself a copy of the AbsoluteFTP then I'm willing to try to do it on a full-time basis. However, there will be a few times in the year, specifically around our company's year end that we may have to have a backup.

And in an effort to be honest, if it takes up tooooooo much time, then as a newlywed I may have to back out of the duty unexpectedly.

E-mail me at [email protected] or post your thoughts here.

Dion and I are trying to get everything sorted out For a monday start. keep in mind that we're 12 hours ahead here in Australia. That means that everyone should try to get their lines in by 12pm sunday EST (US). Looks like he'll do weekdays and I'll be doing double headers on the weekends.

Will try to keep everybody posted

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
The schedule for the next week is up on yahoo

basically it starts on Mon (Australian WST GMT +8), Day 64 till Fri which will be Day 68.

Josh will be doing Day 69-71 over the weekend.

However, I will be putting in 5 rest days to compensate for the all star weekend.

So get those lines in early if you haven't submitted in new lines already. You better pray that Josh is less strigent on the strikes or you will get caught out.

Due to Drew's great service to league, he will have immunity from the strikes until the end of the season.

This is an update for now...

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Thanks, gentlemen, and thanks to Claudio and Jordi who also expressed a willingness to help out. We'll get things started and see how it goes. There are some trades in the chute that I will get approved so the new sim management can get used to processing player transactions, and once they give the go-ahead, I'll open it up to new trading once again.

That does mean, however, that the rosters should be updated before anyone submits new lines, as the lineups could well change as a result of the trades Josh and I have received. So let us get those updated in eh next 24 hours before pulling off the league files to update your lines.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Ohio Jones said:
Thanks, gentlemen, and thanks to Claudio and Jordi who also expressed a willingness to help out. We'll get things started and see how it goes. There are some trades in the chute that I will get approved so the new sim management can get used to processing player transactions, and once they give the go-ahead, I'll open it up to new trading once again.

That does mean, however, that the rosters should be updated before anyone submits new lines, as the lineups could well change as a result of the trades Josh and I have received. So let us get those updated in eh next 24 hours before pulling off the league files to update your lines.

Season will now recommence on Wednesday (Perth time). Have to update a couple of things... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad