Signature Identification

Pat Riot

Sep 30, 2017
upload_2019-12-22_9-43-16.jpeg

It aint lyle autograph

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
The ''L'' and the ''I'' in the last name are the only letters I can manage to identify with certainty. Odelein is probably the best bet, a drunk Odelein maybe, trying to write on a curved shape, cause it doesn't look anything like his signature on cards. That's all I've got. It does look like a 90's era puck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Le Barron de HF

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
The ''L'' and the ''I'' in the last name are the only letters I can manage to identify with certainty. Odelein is probably the best bet, a drunk Odelein maybe, trying to write on a curved shape, cause it doesn't look anything like his signature on cards. That's all I've got. It does look like a 90's era puck.

Yvan Cournoyer signed a puck like this, so it should be in the 60-70s unless he signed it after.
https://vafloc02.s3.amazonaws.com/isyn/images/f385/img-2493385-f.jpg

EDIT: Jean Beliveau also signed one like this. And Pierre Bouchard.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
I see "lein" at the end, no doubt, and that first letter in the last name looks like a O.

Maybe a forged Odelein?

You'll say, who'd forge Odelein, but back in the early 90s where this puck seems to be from, I'll bet you could get a couple 20$s for a signed Odelein puck, the hobby was in a bubble.

FedorTyutin

Jan 10, 2019
I could also see the ending as "lniers" or "lier" (such as Desaulniers, Cuvilier, Cavalier, etc.), Though I can't find a matching name. I came across a Desaulniers but it's haed to read a D at the beginning of the last name...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad