Lowball

McRebuild
Aug 27, 2004
Cowtown
The Columbus Blue Jackets are proud to select, from Avangard Omsk of the Russian Super League, Alexei Cherepanov.

Cherepanov800.jpg

Video

Checker*

If you have interest in trading up to 9, now would be the time to shoot me a PM. Being that there is a 24 hour rule for picks and all, I'm planning on picking at 10 tomorrow, unless I get a better offer than I've received so far.

Lowball

McRebuild
Aug 27, 2004
Cowtown
Slight change to the draft order. With the Sharks going down to the Red Wings, the Habs will draft 22nd (with San Jose's pick).

The order of the final 4 (Anaheim, Detroit, Ottawa, Buffalo) is still anyones guess.

Checker*

Slight change to the draft order. With the Sharks going down to the Red Wings, the Habs will draft 22nd (with San Jose's pick).

The order of the final 4 (Anaheim, Detroit, Ottawa, Buffalo) is still anyones guess.

Also the 25th pick is the Blues pick, not the Sharks. We got it in the Guerin tradde

saskatoonman

The boston bruind select from the london knights sam ganger.

Trav

Aug 2, 2005
Saskatoonman...

Tampa still available? If they are may I join? thanks.

Checker*

The St. Louis Blues are proud to select from the Quebec Remparts...

Angelo Esposito

hans

Apr 13, 2007
westwood
With the 10th pick, the Florida Panthers select Logan Couture from the Ottawa 67's.

EDIT: Who is the Carolina GM? I can't find "mkay" on the board's member list.

habsfan#1

Mar 20, 2007
With the 12 overal picks the habs are proud to select from colorado wcha Billy Sweat:handclap: :handclap: :handclap:

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
The Toronto Maple Leafs are proud to select from Vasteras of the Swedish Elite League, Mikael Backlund.

Though they are still bitter with Carolina for stealing their avatar dream away....

VLoo

May 11, 2007
Toronto
San Jose

San Jose seems to have nobody at the helm, I'd like to take that job if possible.

EDIT: I see somebody has already asked for the position, I'll fill in for Atlanta if you'll allow it.

Last edited:

Googa

Jun 3, 2004
Saguenay
With their second first round pick, the Edmonton Oilers are proud to select 6'4'' and 188 pds defenseman from Kamloops Blazer, Keaton Ellerby.

Anaheim on the Clock !

Edmonton Draft
1-6 Patrick Kane
1-15 Keaton Ellerby
1-29

Checker*

It's pretty bad when the originator of a mock draft can't even be bothered to follow his own rules and in the process, slows the whole thing down.

It's been 36 hours. New York should be able to jump in and make their selection. Go for it Jerade1524.

Stoneberg

Bored
Nov 10, 2005
Halifax
Phoenix-St. Louis deal

Phoenix gets:
25th, 39th, and 79th selections

St. Louis gets:
21st, 32nd, and 122nd selections

St. Louis will confirm.

Ad

Upcoming events