Favourite Timbit

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This is the damned if you do and damned if you don't scenario with Geno. He has not looked deadly at all with the change and Kessel somehow looks EVEN worse than he did when he was with G.

So what do you do? Now L2/L3 really look like poop. Sure the Geno line is getting some zone time, but they at least produced with Kess.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Where's the Hornqvist crying gif? That's Cole right now
gRtbE7m.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
This is the damned if you do and damned if you don't scenario with Geno. He has not looked deadly at all with the change and Kessel somehow looks EVEN worse than he did when he was with G.

So what do you do? Now L2/L3 really look like poop. Sure the Geno line is getting some zone time, but they at least produced with Kess.

Actually, that's the problem. He hadn't been producing at all with Kessel.

BUT, if this Geno line struggles as badly as the line did with Phil, then I don't know what you do.

EDIT: I do wonder if @pixiesfanyo is right and there's an injury he's playing through. Something has seemed off for a while.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC

Rust is a very good 4th liner who could fill in at time in the top 9 when needed. They paid him as a top 9 and now he's under-performed and overpaid.

I know your tired of hearing it, but Daniel Sprong WOULD in fact work with Geno.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Rust is a very good 4th liner who could fill in at time in the top 9 when needed. They paid him as a top 9 and now he's under-performed and overpaid.

I know your tired of hearing it, but Daniel Sprong WOULD in fact work with Geno.
What is the world coming to when I agree with you, Kev?

Reactions: John Titor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad