Xbox One EASHL: Sick of DROP INS? Let's start a club.

Bruins Uncensored

frmrly Scotiahockey
Feb 16, 2003
Nova Scotia
I have a club of 3 guys, we play 3-4 nights a week. Solid players, no superstars, but we win way more than we loose. currently in div 5.

had a good active club in '14, and slowly getting the band back together but need more bodies.

We are all mature 30sih+ aged.

Team name is the Prince Albert Raiders and my gamertag is ssmustang.

Come join us for a few to see if you fit in.

Glenn

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
The 2 guys I've played with since nhl 11 have stopped playing so I'm teamless. I've resorted to drop in games this year to get my fix, pretty much only play LD because I got sick of random D not playing their positions. I like to think I'm fairly solid at it, but I play for fun.

If anyone wants to play club or drop ins I'm down. I'm 30 years old so I'm more of a mature idiot than an idiot lol, and I prefer wing or D.

Psn: TML_Hambone15

Bruins Uncensored

frmrly Scotiahockey
Feb 16, 2003
Nova Scotia
The 2 guys I've played with since nhl 11 have stopped playing so I'm teamless. I've resorted to drop in games this year to get my fix, pretty much only play LD because I got sick of random D not playing their positions. I like to think I'm fairly solid at it, but I play for fun.

If anyone wants to play club or drop ins I'm down. I'm 30 years old so I'm more of a mature idiot than an idiot lol, and I prefer wing or D.

Psn: TML_Hambone15

we are on Xbox one boss. sorry!

TheRookie

Dec 30, 2006
I have a club of 3 guys, we play 3-4 nights a week. Solid players, no superstars, but we win way more than we loose. currently in div 5.

had a good active club in '14, and slowly getting the band back together but need more bodies.

We are all mature 30sih+ aged.

Team name is the Prince Albert Raiders and my gamertag is ssmustang.

Come join us for a few to see if you fit in.

Glenn

I'm not a frequent poster on HF so little behind in seeing this but I would be interested in joining a club team - Seems like it's going to be even better in NHL17 with the new arenas/jerseys and some new & improved builds.

I prefer to play wings and RD I'm all for rotating back and forth so it doesn't become to repetitive ... I play smart when I play D I don't rush all the time and don't mind dropping back as a forward to cover. Points are a little tough to gauge basically average about 2.5 PPG playing both forward and D.

I'm right around the same age as your current crew it appears

I do work overnights and it's 4 on and 4 off type situation.

If your interested in adding another member just let me know .... My gamertag ( Ultimabren ) sounds young it's because I use my son's account rather than pay 2 membership fees ... seemed pointless :popcorn:

Bruins Uncensored

frmrly Scotiahockey
Feb 16, 2003
Nova Scotia
the team name is Arkham Dark Knights. Find us in the team search and send a join request, I'll get you both on the roster. my gamertag is ssmustang. I'll add you TheRookie, and Zo- whats your tag?

Hallsy86

Jan 2, 2016
I'd like to join too. I'll play whatever position. Gamertag is Hallsy86.
Thanks,
Eric

Hallsy86

Jan 2, 2016
I can't figure out how to search for a team so I'm probably too dumb to play for the team lol.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
I ll be playing nhl 17. Skipped 16 and didn't really play 15.

IdK when it comes out of someone let's me be a right wing or defense. I'd be fine with that

devilsfan35

Jun 15, 2015
I need an active eashl team on Xbox one.
Let me know your team name and when you usually play.

Bruins Uncensored

frmrly Scotiahockey
Feb 16, 2003
Nova Scotia
we play 4-5 or more games just about every night, from 7 est-midnight window, monday to friday. We also have guys that jump in and play game son the weekends too.

There are a few nights that we don't play here and there, but we usually run 4s or more.

team name is Gotham Dark Knights, tonight and tomorrow, most of the core group will be playing the 17 beta.

Glenn

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
we play 4-5 or more games just about every night, from 7 est-midnight window, monday to friday. We also have guys that jump in and play game son the weekends too.

There are a few nights that we don't play here and there, but we usually run 4s or more.

team name is Gotham Dark Knights, tonight and tomorrow, most of the core group will be playing the 17 beta.

Glenn

Care if I send an invite if you need more? Usually play D and play pretty simple and cycle. I can throw myself into any position though. DrTimWhatley14 will be the invite name. If you're full no biggie, but I skipped 16 so would like to get my feet wet back in 17 again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad