GDT: Sibling Rivalry - Hurricanes vs Predators

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sponsor
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State
I really dislike Nashville...a leftover sentiment from the bubble days and inconvenient injuries in encounters with them, I suppose. So, a win would be appreciated.

The rest of the black mirror themed season could continue to read like a real mystery novel with red herrings and gotchas galore. It's hard to trust. Very curious to see how it evolves, hopefully, with a satisfying conclusion.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I really dislike Nashville...a leftover sentiment from the bubble days and inconvenient injuries in encounters with them, I suppose. So, a win would be appreciated.
I like Nashville and loved playing them more often. It really felt like a sibling rivalry. Maybe with more time and playoff series it'd get more serious, but I can't help but like the Preds, and I like the direction they're going as a team too. I just don't know how you can hate those guys.

To be sure, I wanna win. I always wanna win.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
This matchup needs to be inside it's own division. It's a perfect natural rivalry for 2 teams who don't really have one right now
Can't like this enough. The best part is unlike a Washington rivalry where I'm pretty sure most of the two fan bases hate each other this would be more like a sibling rivalry or a different branches of the military type where we would defend then and they us unless against each other.

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
If these lines make it through the first period I imagine Martinook - Staal - Jarvis sees more 5v5 ice time than the KK line. Basically make the Staal line the 2nd line.

Bunting - KK - Nachos seems like a nightmare defensively, especially for an away game where they can’t be as sheltered.

Going to be interesting to see if SAT can find that chemistry that was so magical a few seasons ago. It’s always been my favorite usage of those three and has always felt like the potential true top line this team has been missing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad