Shremp & Bolland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooter2

Feb 2, 2004
These two players are very different in there style of play and both play for the Knights, infact have been on the same line the last 5-6 games, both were voted 6 & 7 in North America by CSB, i believe that should they have a good run in the playoffs they will both go in the top 10.

Shremp is a more creative player with excellent puck control and Bolland is more physical and more consistent in his play with good puck control but not to the same level of Shremps puckhandling skills.

I guess my question is, CSB has them rated 6 & 7 for North America and USA today a couple of weeks back published a Red Line report that had Bolland rated 9 and Shremp rated 14 in the world for draft eligable players, whats your opinion's on the up & down side to these two players.

choda32

Mar 17, 2004
Scooter2 said:
These two players are very different in there style of play and both play for the Knights, infact have been on the same line the last 5-6 games, both were voted 6 & 7 in North America by CSB, i believe that should they have a good run in the playoffs they will both go in the top 10.

Shremp is a more creative player with excellent puck control and Bolland is more physical and more consistent in his play with good puck control but not to the same level of Shremps puckhandling skills.

I guess my question is, CSB has them rated 6 & 7 for North America and USA today a couple of weeks back published a Red Line report that had Bolland rated 9 and Shremp rated 14 in the world for draft eligable players, whats your opinion's on the up & down side to these two players.
id take mbolland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad