Should whomever is drafted at 4th Overall by the Sens refuse to walk on the stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunkRockLocke

Jun 15, 2017
Pender Harbour
That player would gain such a horrible reputation, rightfully so. That would be so classless.

If they truly have issue with playing there, go through the appropriate channels post-draft to deal with it.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Play with them, make an impact and then with some meat on the bones, ask for a trade if you don’t like it there.

Reactions: Linaik

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Perhaps privately the player might not like the current situation, but there's a good chance of significant roster turnover by the time he cracks the NHL.

Plus I doubt too many prospects would want to ruin a moment that is designed to be shared with their family/friends who traveled with them to the Draft.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
That player would gain such a horrible reputation, rightfully so. That would be so classless.

If they truly have issue with playing there, go through the appropriate channels post-draft to deal with it.

That's what I would do. Make private requests, go on stage and then have your agent sort it out. Wouldn't shock me if what you said happens once in a while honestly.

Reactions: PunkRockLocke
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad