Should we pickup a day laborer at Home Depot and put him goal?

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
What works for me is slowly driving past the group. I kick the passenger door open and see who has the hustle to get in. At that point, I can let them know the hourly rate and a bonus of a pizza and 12 pack at the end of the job. Anyone who’s lived in SoCal for awhile should be able to execute this play.

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
What in the hell was blake thinking
When i heard we picked up talbot i knew we were dumpster diving

Last edited:

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
No need to stress.
Beside the softy he let in, he actually played really solid.
We even had a chance to win against Carolina

Copley is not the problem here

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
This is fine. They either step up & figure out how to win games or King's get a good first round pick next season.

Reactions: Kurrilino

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
Talbot in Edmonton is not relevant. Hes 36 about the same age as Quick. He was in Edmonton in his late 20s and is understandably not at the same level at this point in time.
Talbot was traded to philly by the oilers 4 years ago.

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
i guess that makes his experience as an nhl goaltender irrelevant as well as the fact that he now plays behind an improved kings defense. personally i think the guy is a shitty goaltender and always was wherever in the f he lived or played. as are the rest of the non nhl quality goaltenders blake acquires and macclellan runs out there. i was trying to put a positive spin on a situation that any rational assessment would dictate as being a lost cause. but i wouldnt want to ruin anybodys fun.

Reactions: Schmooley

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Boston:
Bussi
Ullmark
Swayman

Montreal:
Montembeault

Philadelphia:
Carter Hart

Detroit
Alex Lyon
James Reimer

Phoenix:
Vejmelka
Ingram

Nashville:
Lankinen
Saros

Anaheim:
Gibson
Dostal

Not much available right now. As the season goes on more teams will be in "sell mode" which should increase the number of protentional options.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
TOP GOALIES IN THE AHL LAST YEAR:

ahl-goalies.jpg

Hard to blame the goaltending in the last game. Yeah he let in a couple of softies but the players in front of him didn't help his cause. Fiala was a disaster. They should make him play goal next game as a punishment.

Copley deserves to be the #1. He earned it last year and got hung out to dry when the playoffs started. It probably would help his confidence if the coach and management rewarded him for his efforts in the regular season last year. He's no Brodeur but he's the best we got.

• Wow
Reactions: Faterson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad