QB Ken Anderson
WR Reggie Wayne
WR Sterling Sharpe
RB Roger Craig
CB Lester Hayes

Thomas - yes
Holt - yes
Wayne - yes

The rest of them were before my time so I'd be going of pure stats/highlights/opinions from others. I always hear people say "what if he had never gotten hurt" about Sharpe, but he still played 7 full years, wasn't like it was 3 or 4. I think he has a good case.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I may be biased, but I believe that Steven Jackson has a borderline case of being in the Hall. He's had more yards than a lot of other running backs, and considering that his prime was spent on terrible St. Louis Rams teams with no help around him, when everyone knew he'd run the ball...well, yeah, I believe that S-Jax should be in.
he for sure has a borderline case, i'd say even more than borderline. but i think lack of team success and zero all pro teams keeps him out

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Sterling Sharpe is pretty much the reason why I still cheer for the Packers more than 30 years later.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
giants are inducting jimmy patton into their ring of honor. he's not in the hall of fame, despite being a 5 time 1st team all pro and a 1 time 2nd team all pro. won an nfl championship with the gmen too.

Babe Ruth

Don't leave me hangin' on the telephone..
Feb 2, 2016
liar, we all know it was Don Majkowski
I remember that great (Pro Bowl) season Majik Man had in the late '80s. He got hurt shortly thereafter (if i remember right), and never started much.. but I always felt like he got Green Bay's '90s winning momentum started for Favre.. I still have my mulleted Majkowski Starting Lineup figure..

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad