Should the NHL Expand to have more teams?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I saw an article that mentioned the Hurricanes being a potential team to move if the NHL was relocation.
I don't buy that. I find a lot of hockey writers don't research the things they spew and often in this matter just name southern non-traditional markets like Carolina and Nashville. At this point in time I think the Panthers are the only real risk to move, but beyond that I think the Blue Jackets are the least stable but hopefully they are on the way up with their new management group.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I don't buy that. I find a lot of hockey writers don't research the things they spew and often in this matter just name southern non-traditional markets like Carolina and Nashville. At this point in time I think the Panthers are the only real risk to move, but beyond that I think the Blue Jackets are the least stable but hopefully they are on the way up with their new management group.

Yeah I agree that Carolina and Nashville moving is pretty unlikely. Florida is the only real threat to move at the moment I think. I think the Blue Jackets are on the upswing as well due to their new management.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad