Should Koivu Be Stripped of the Captaincy or Traded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Am I missing something? What has Koivu done or not done to deserve getting his C ripped away? There was a thread on the general board not too long ago talking about underrated captains and Koivu kept coming up. This is his team.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Could mods move the captain talk to some other thread or delete it because it's not the point of this thread at all?

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
Really? Then why not try it? Make Parise the captain. Gilbert. Konopka.

I'm not going to bother with you on this issue anymore. You've got a personal vendetta for Mikko and you're so biased there's no use in us discussing this. Ignoring the thread now. See ya.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
worst_thread_ever2.jpg

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
I'm not going to bother with you on this issue anymore. You've got a personal vendetta for Mikko and you're so biased there's no use in us discussing this. Ignoring the thread now. See ya.

Hahaha. Kettle meet pot.

There is no bias. Just look at the history.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
While I agree that the Fire Yeo thread is pretty bad...it pales in comparison to this one.

Sorry, TSK. :laugh:

Both of them are pretty bad IMO. At least this one has merit and has been bantered around for a while. The Yeo thread? Yeesh. People have such a short term memory.

AJ Thelen

Nov 19, 2010
Pontypandy
God, this is lame..

Koivu stays as captain, as team-leader, as 1st line center, and as the beast he is...

END OF AAAAAALL DISCUSSION

Billy Mays Here*

Good god we're going after Koivu now too?

I've been one of the most negative posters on here the last couple days and getting rid of Koivu or his captaincy never even crossed my mind for a second. There's about 10 other teams in the league that would LOVE to have Koivu as their no. 1 center.

urho

Sep 12, 2008
Oulu
From what I've seen, Wild needs some depth (especially in their d) and a working gameplan. Koivu and Parise are about the only players that have been good the entire season...

Dudicles

Oct 1, 2010
We've spent the last 3 years attempting to acquire skill to play with Koivu, so I think it's obvious that since we now have skill on our team, we should be looking at trading him for picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad