• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
It time for this thread. He has done nothing but weaken the club since 2019.

He let pietrangelo walk. he let maroon go. He signed scandella to a awful contract. He is gonna end up letting perron go. He signed Krug to a contract far too long. If binner does not return to previous years form, that contract is also bad. He angered tarasenko so much that he wants a trade out of here. Now he let Chuckie sideburns go in favor of a scrub like greiss who is old and stinks.

This guy has to go and we can't tolerate him to continue pushing the ball in the wrong direction. It's time to fire him and fire him now.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
CompetentParallelColt-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Puck Luck

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
This is absurd.

1.Perron is 34.
2. Who should have Armstrong signed or acquired not named Krug or Pietrangelo in Fall 2020?
3. Binnington’s contract isn’t an issue yet and is the going rate for starting goalies.
4. Maroon is a nice chemistry guy but is easy to replace in terms of production.
5. Scandella is over POs but his contract isn’t crippling.
6. Tarasenko’s situation is based off of doctors performing surgeries, not Armstrong.
7. Lindgren is nothing more than an average to below average goalie. Similar with Greiss. And both are backup caliber.

Give me a f***ing break. The guy who bashed Pietrangelo relentlessly, coined the name Captian Creampuff, and celebrated his leaving is now citing his leaving as a reason to fire Armstrong. f***ing hypocrisy.
Will you follow him too to intentionally bump his threads and post gotcha posts like you’ve done previously while spending the better part of 2 years bashing Faulk for no reason?

Reactions: Blueston and Vektor

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Will you follow him too to intentionally bump his threads and post gotcha posts like you’ve done previously while spending the better part of 2 years bashing Faulk for no reason?

Not to Washington. But as we trade away players I like and sign players I don't like, I may indeed start following other teams more closely. But I never bash anyone without reason. You may not agree with me, but I always give reasons, stats and context.

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
Not to Washington. But as we trade away players I like and sign players I don't like, I may indeed start following other teams more closely. But I never bash anyone without reason. You may not agree with me, but I always give reasons, stats and context.
Man, I just think Faulk continues to get dumped on for his extension, similar to Brewer with Pronger. But whatever.

I think calling for Armstrong to be fired is asinine and supersedes being lukewarm on Faulk, though.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
the context is you liked brian elliott and i told you jake allen was better. you lost and have not been able to get over it.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
the context is you liked brian elliott and i told you jake allen was better. you lost and have not been able to get over it.
How did I lose? First, its a discussion board not a compeititon. Second, Elliot was indisputably better every season they were both with the Blues? You have bashed Allen continuously since he left but still say I was wrong for not liking Allen. You are now bashing Armstrong who is the one that decided to keep and re-sign Allen to a bad contract and still insist I was wrong for questioning Allen then. Sounds like more bluster and hypocrisy from you.

But whatever. When the criteria for winning and losing is whether you agree with some dumbass on the internet who goes around like Charlie Sheen proclaiming "Winner!!" all the time, I'm fine taking that L.

Having Lindgren signed for more than a year effectively blocks Hofer.

Greiss is a stop gap for a year.

Hofer should be ready in 2023-2024.

No it doesn't. I don't care at all about Lindgren. But he signed for $1.1M. That is 100% buriable in the AHL. It might be an expensive minor league when Hofer is ready, but we often sign expensive minor leaguers to make sure we have depth. If he was the best option and that is what it takes to get it done, then it would not have blocked Hofer at all.

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
No it doesn't. I don't care at all about Lindgren. But he signed for $1.1M. That is 100% buriable in the AHL. It might be an expensive minor league when Hofer is ready, but we often sign expensive minor leaguers to make sure we have depth. If he was the best option and that is what it takes to get it done, then it would not have blocked Hofer at all.
Lindgren was a 1 way deal with Caps at 3 years.

Army doesn’t usually bury contracts in the AHL. Only 2 I can think of are Clifford and Thorburn(which had more do to with his family situation + the org liking him as a person a lot).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad