Prospect Info: Should Carolinas Identity permanently adopt the Ducks as his #2 team?

TheGoodShepard

Mar 29, 2014
I'd like to offer my thanks to CI for all his hard work. :handclap:

Seconded. Before this thread popped up, I thought about a Carolina's Identity Appreciation Thread, but I think that would be overkill.

He's welcome back any time. Maybe we'll get a couple celebrity GDTs out of him next year :yo::yo::yo:

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Seconded. Before this thread popped up, I thought about a Carolina's Identity Appreciation Thread, but I think that would be overkill.

He's welcome back any time. Maybe we'll get a couple celebrity GDTs out of him next year :yo::yo::yo:

I think when we play the canes next year we should make him do both GDTs from a different perspective. :laugh:

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
It's all Carolina's fault really. In 2002 Hurricanes last in the final and in 2003 Ducks lost in final. In 2006 Hurricanes won the cup and in 2007 Ducks won the cup. Get back to the final and then will talk about you becoming an honorary ducks fan CI.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
Alright you guys had your fun... he's back with us now. :laugh:

No it's cool to see one of our own being so warmly embraced by another fanbase... kind of reminds me how the Stars fans have taken kindly to me. Good stuff!

jax00

DangleSnipe&Celly
Mar 3, 2007
Anaslime
Alright you guys had your fun... he's back with us now. :laugh:

No it's cool to see one of our own being so warmly embraced by another fanbase... kind of reminds me how the Stars fans have taken kindly to me. Good stuff!

Don't compare yourself to CI he's a Saint.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Don't pay him too much mind. He's a nice guy, but also a weird UNC fan. He loves Tar Heels basketball, but somehow also thinks UNC football has 0 tradition even though they have 670 wins :laugh:

Not that it needed mentioning, but:

d4dae0a090fd9cc42688a368ffcf55bd.jpg

#70points :laugh:

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
At the very least I hope we get a CI GDT for the season opener next season. Thanks for all the great work, I was honestly excited to open up the thread each day and see the GDT, you definitely were our top Smythe candidate.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
At the very least I hope we get a CI GDT for the season opener next season. Thanks for all the great work, I was honestly excited to open up the thread each day and see the GDT, you definitely were our top Smythe candidate.

Yeah for sure. Like I said, I plan on hanging out here a fair share, y'all have been great :)

Nurmagomedov

Apr 13, 2015
Voted no. The bandwagon is a time-tested institution that shouldn't be messed with by introducing a deeper relationship. Becoming a fan of your bandwagon team is like falling for your ****buddy, it doesn't ever work out.

It's been fun, lets hook up next playoffs too, until then, cya!

getzforfighting*

I had a (terrible) bet this season that the Canes would finish with more points than the Panthers with a buddy of mine. So I started taking a liking to them and really hope for the best for them in the future. Faulk is a beast

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I had a (terrible) bet this season that the Canes would finish with more points than the Panthers with a buddy of mine. So I started taking a liking to them and really hope for the best for them in the future. Faulk is a beast

i hope the #hcanes are successful sooner, rather than later also. problem is, this team has too many ostriches :(

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00