OT: Shooting in Parkland

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
While I agree with most of this post as harsh as this sounds, I’m glad that piece of garbage is alive. It’s very rare to get one of them out alive. Hopefully they get in the best people in there to question and interrogate that POS to help prevent some in the future.

The US needs to implement something worse than just life in prison and the death penalty.

These complete psychos really could give two shits if they go to prison for the rest of their lives.

Reactions: batting1k

stagger00

Sep 24, 2014
It has always bothered me how a single f***ing idiot can cause so much harm.

may they Rest in Peace.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I will answer for my city; Port St Lucie is the 8th largest city in population in Florida. Our 4 high schools have over 7,000 students. We have 2 officers in each school, one from PSLPD & 1 from the Sheriff's office. Who knows at any given moment what they are busy with.

The incident,now yesterday, the fire alarm was pulled by the shooter causing all the classrooms to empty out.

If someone is committed to do something like that it's near impossible to stop, all you want to do is mitigate what happens.
Thanks for the unowed explanation, i hope i didnt come off to blame you or anyone else on the job...dying to know why he did it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad