Shohei Ohtani sweepstakes thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Yeah, I’m sure an incredibly private and reserved guy sees value in being the face of Canada, lol…
If legacy is important to him, why not?

Bottom line is none of us know what Shohei wants or values so your dismissive attitude towards Canada comes off as insecure to be honest.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
If legacy is important to him, why not?

Bottom line is none of us know what Shohei wants or values so your dismissive attitude towards Canada comes off as insecure to be honest.
Just don’t see how the Jays can offer anything of any significance to him. I’ve said I don’t think he’s going to the Dodgers either but at least they can offer him a much more successful and better team without him having to move. My stance this entire offseason has been that he’s going to re-sign with the Angels (and that I do not want the Angels to do this, as Arte will NOT do what it is going to take for us to win with having that massive contract on the payroll)

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
the funniest thing about all the reports of the plane that was en route from "anaheim to toronto" is that there is no airport in anaheim
I’m going to take a guess here and say that there are only two airports that aren’t technically located in the same cities as their MLB stadium counterparts. SFO, which is actually in the separate city of South SF, and John Wayne in Santa Ana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad