Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Just for "fun"
Lehkonen Danault Gall
Radu Mitchell Lord
Farnham Plek Flynn
Carr Mac Terry

Tell me we how we score goals with that lineup.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Just for "fun"
Lehkonen Danault Gall
Radu Mitchell Lord
Farnham Plek Flynn
Carr Mac Terry

The same thing was said when Chucky went down, yet we scored on average 3.25 goals per game since his injury.

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
Just for "fun"
Lehkonen Danault Gall
Radu Mitchell Lord
Farnham Plek Flynn
Carr Mac Terry

Definitely taking the under tonight...decent parlay with Carolina/NJD playing as well

Poochie_D

Oct 31, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Where can we find man games lost numbers? We must be near the top of the league?

I would rather lose a forward over a defensemen any day. The difference between AHL D and NHL D is much greater.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I understand some of our fans had booked a trip to Nashville in anticipation of this game. I wonder if any of them, who are posters here, are in attendance tonight.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Where can we find man games lost numbers? We must be near the top of the league?

I would rather lose a forward over a defensemen any day. The difference between AHL D and NHL D is much greater.

If Patch was to be out long term (which I doubt is the case), I think they would call up Scherbak

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
One of my favorite shoopers, Habz4Life, came up with this gem poster for tonight's game:

Game%2038_zpsdupgxzqf.png

Now, if I could only convince him to join the already impressive shooping talent we have here.

Convince him! That is fantastic work

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Just for "fun"
Lehkonen Danault Gall
Radu Mitchell Lord
Farnham Plek Flynn
Carr Mac Terry

Switch Carr & Farnham but, yeah, that's our line-up without Patches.

They'll probably call-up Ghetto again. :laugh: Hopefully he collects air miles.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
I'll be in attendance tonight with a tear in my eye. Shea was more than just a star here, he was the Predators.

Alexander Arnold on the other hand can burn in hell.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site

I don't know about this year by itself but I saw a stat that Montreal is 5th in man games lost when combining this season and last.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I don't know about this year by itself but I saw a stat that Montreal is 5th in man games lost when combining this season and last.
Every team has injuries, we can't moan about that, there are teams in much worse shape. I guess every year we get injuries, MT and MB are just going to mail it in, because of those said injuries?? Now, we know why they took the SIGN down in the dressing room...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad