Shea Weber mega slump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky Johnson

I wish you all the bad things in life.
Mar 9, 2015
London, UK
1 point in his last 8 games. Playing on a very good team that just scored 10 in a game....

In fact I like like Webber and think he is a top 10 d-man in this league, but I hope this stretch can kill the Norris narative until he actually deserves it!

+/- for Karlsson points on a Sens 10 goal explosion?

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
he's injured. playing solid defensively but he has limited mobility right now AND he's being keyed on during habs PP. AND habs other PP point guy is out two months.

sky isn't falling

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Perhaps Nashville fans can chime in, these slumps are typical for him, no? There was deserved Norris talks when he had 18 pts in 20 games, not so much today. Still maintain if he finishes with 20g 55pts hell be a finalist.

He did hit a crossbar the other night. Pretty quiet offensively though.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Given his well established track record that start wasn't sustainable, whether or not it was an injury. No surprise/nothing to see here.

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
Yeah he's coming back down to the defenceman he is I think. He is rock solid defensively, but not nearly as good offensively as his early numbers indicated.

Silky Johnson

I wish you all the bad things in life.
Mar 9, 2015
London, UK
I've never heard of a player going on a slump before.

Last time that happened for Karlsson was in his rookie year...1 point in 9 games. Funny thing is that he wasn't a media favorite for the Norris on a great team. Well at least Webber has a game to beat that low point...#justsaying

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Given his well established track record that start wasn't sustainable, whether or not it was an injury. No surprise/nothing to see here.

Of course, he was not going to get 75 points this season. He's still the best defensive player in the NHL.

Markov however is crazy good this season!!!

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
Nashville fans said to wait until the end of the season to evaluate him, after Habs fans were delirious after his strong start. He's probably not as good as he was early and not as ordinary as he has been recently.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
All players slump. Weber wasn't going to hit 70 points, he's never been that good offensively. He should hit 15 goals and 50 points though if he's healthy.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Last time that happened for Karlsson was in his rookie year...1 point in 9 games. Funny thing is that he wasn't a media favorite for the Norris on a great team. Well at least Webber has a game to beat that low point...#justsaying

That's twice you've mentioned karlsson in a Weber thread you've created. Weird.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Hidding agenda is obvious. By the way, the term 'mega' in the title is very irrational. The dude is a defenseman for crying out loud and it's not like he's terrible in his own end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad