Shayne Ghostisbehere vs Marcus Petterson

Petterson vs Ghost

• Total voters

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
This is one of those polls where "right now" is not as useful a question, because it really varies month to month. Gostisbehere has a very volatile track record and Marcus Pettersson barely has any track record. But last I checked, Pettersson was playing okay and Gostisbehere wasn't.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Despite being a Pens fan, I don't think Pettersson is anything more than a 4/5.

Ghost is abysmal defensively though and I can't imagine a team with him in their top 4 being successful.

JesterOnly

Mar 5, 2007
SF Bay Area, CA
Healthy Ghost is better than Pettersson will likely ever be, but we haven't seen healthy Ghost in two years and we don't know how that will affect him moving forward. Pettersson is the safer bet right now though, so if this is a 'right now' poll I take him. Still holding out hope for Ghost though....

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Better as in what exactly?
Better Offensively? Ghost, Petts isnt really nor never will be an offensive player, he'll chip in the odd goal/point here and there but that'll be about it.

Better as in all around? Pettersson, While he's been sporadic for good stretches which for a guy that just turned 24 in just his 2nd full season. Pettersson thinks and knows his role to be a strictly defensive minded player first but join the rush as needed or if he sees a lane.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad