Half-Assed GDT: sharx@bluz:winningstreakmatchup aka race for the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Haha, it looked like you could read Sundqvist's lips on that replay just now. Looked like he said "Finally!"

I was noticing how hard that 4th line was working, as if they were determined to get one. Great work by all 3 guys and Dunn made it all possible with that sweet play. That's how it's done boys!

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Makes me happy Sunny got one. Yes, he's got no offensive game, but I never question his effort. Would have sucked if he never got a goal here.

That said, his most memorable moment this year was him blocking back to back Point Blasts from Edmonton like a crazy person.

Reactions: Bendak

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
I’m going to sound like a loon, but I like having Sundqvist on the team. He’s just one of those players that I gravitate towards because I see him doing the little things both on offense and defense (mostly defense...).

I’d like to think I can come up with a more tangible reason to like him, but that’s all I got really...

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
I’m going to sound like a loon, but I like having Sundqvist on the team. He’s just one of those players that I gravitate towards because I see him doing the little things both on offense and defense (mostly defense...).

I’d like to think I can come up with a more tangible reason to like him, but that’s all I got really...
Panger said it best, he's just a likeable Swede.

Reactions: Bendak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad