GDT: Sharks vs Oilers • "The Masters" • 09.04.15 • 7:30pm • SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Interesting how the Oilers didn't call-up Brossoit and give him a start until we were guaranteed #3, no higher or lower. Maybe they feared he would win games and give us a worse pick?

Management really loves to tank.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Its crazy that the sharks are a team out of the playoffs and they still are killing us, we are barely hanging on. The team has so far to go...

LB looks promising, but its one game, hopefully gets a year or 2 more in the ahl, or 1 year ahl, then backup to hopefully a real #1
We are barely hanging on with injuries to 3/6 of our d, Nuge, Gordon and Hendricks. No **** we are barely hanging on.

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
I often wonder if they should just convert Schultz to a forward, probably wouldn't work but what the ****. His defense doesn't work either.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Sharks feed talking about how Edmonton has the best ice in the league

Will that myth ever die?

There is an old wives tale in the broadcasting circles that if they don't complement Edmonton's ice, Wayne Gretzky will get mad, come out of retirement and rejoin the Oilers to monopolize all the scoring awards again.

Gretz probably won't kick the bucket for a few more decades, so the myth will persist for a while yet.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
the sharks white jerseys got put in the wash with some colours and came out pink
kIxGQ5C.jpg

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
This new DJ at Rexall just played Shawn Mendes... I mean... I feel like I should cut my own pinky off just for being aware of this person in the first place. Come on SJ... kill these mother****ers and finish the job.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Interesting how the Oilers didn't call-up Brossoit and give him a start until we were guaranteed #3, no higher or lower. Maybe they feared he would win games and give us a worse pick?

Management really loves to tank.

:shakehead letting Brossoit play out most of the season in OKC was undoubtedly the right decision.

Bill Waters*

Jul 19, 2013
Orillia, Ontario
There is an old wives tale in the broadcasting circles that if they don't complement Edmonton's ice, Wayne Gretzky will get mad, come out of retirement and rejoin the Oilers to monopolize all the scoring awards again.

Gretz probably won't kick the bucket for a few more decades, so the myth will persist for a while yet.

i love history

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Oilers will bring Brossoit along slowly, develop him into a legitimate number 1 goalie, then trade him for a 2nd. It's all part of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad