GDT: Sharks vs Kraken

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Goalvanen. By the end up this game the Kraken might actually look like a bubble team having reduced that GD substantially getting it into the same zone as other west bubble teams.

Reactions: Toomany7pins

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Turned on the 3rd period despite the lopsided score.

Want to see if they can keep their foot on the gas. Get a shutout. Improve that 3rd period goal differential.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Sort of wish Driedger had caught the start for this one. Would have been a good way to get his feet back under him.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
If I was Mike Grier I'd be scouring the Globe for ready made talent because Draft choices won't fix this mess quick enough...A few Russians a few Swedes and maybe a Finn and Czech! There has to be a least 100 players over there better than the crap they are trotting out as NHLers!!!

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
If I was Mike Grier I'd be scouring the Globe for ready made talent because Draft choices won't fix this mess quick enough...A few Russians a few Swedes and maybe a Finn and Czech! There has to be a least 100 players over there better than the crap they are trotting out as NHLers!!!

Especially since the league will rig that a big market (or Canadian market, which includes Buffalo) win the lottery. They’ll keep getting pick 2.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Especially since the league will rig that a big market (or Canadian market, which includes Buffalo) win the lottery. They’ll keep getting pick 2.
Even when Edmonton won the lottery so many times...they didn't get the best until McSaviour the others were well not that good...or flops

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Sloppy. Puck on their stick and fail to clear the zone. Real half-assed effort from Daccord also.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
NHL .500
giphy.gif

Good one for the boys to get some confidence and score some goals.
Though, I'm a bit sad for Joey not being able to get the shutout.

Anyways, off to the next one on Friday against our pals from up north.

Hocktopus

Jul 1, 2023
BC
The fellas needed a game like tonight. I don’t care if it was against a struggling not very good team. Needed this to get the offense on track.
Exactly, even though haters will say "well, it is the Sharks, you should beat them!" Too often this young season,, these are the types of games / teams that we seem to lose to / play down to their level (*cough Flames cough*), so I am more than happy to take last night's big win! Just wish I could have watched / listened to it but had to work!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00