GDT: Sharks vs Bruins? 4:00 PM PST CSN-CA KFOX

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
How much better does that top line look now that Melker's back?

Anyone else amused by the kids (like Hertl) trying to do the Movember thing?

spintops

Sep 13, 2013
So excited thinking about having Couture back and the possibility of 3 scoring lines.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Pretty good game. This team simply has to operate with depth, that's how it gets the job done. PK sucked but the bruins do have a lethal PP. good for the team to see it early so they know how to face fast, aggressive PPs.

the 4th line is a tire fire though. ugh.

Edit: oh! also, mueller had a very good game in the 2 periods i was able to watch. he's making higher skill plays with the puck as he gets more and more experience. he just might take tennyson's lunch.

Last edited:

germanshark1311

Jan 9, 2011
Nice win Sharks! 3 good Lines. I hope wingels can more produce in the future. But I think deboer Likes him...wingels get enough icetime.

is raffi torres with the team since his suspension? is he practicing with the Team?

Our fourth line is bad. We dont need zubrus. When Couture is back, play with the normal two scoring lines and put goldobin with hertl and donskoi. Fourth line would be awesome with Nieto, tierney, wingels

With Torres, goodrow, Brown, Smith we have enough players in the pipeline...

Last edited:

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Just seen the thornton goal. Those were 5 amazingly quick passes. The pass to vlasic, the pass to burns, the pass to marleau, the pass to thornton and then the pass into the back of the net.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
The 2nd assist on the first goal was initially given to Thornton, then Burns, and now back to Thornton.
I think the score-sheet at the end of the game had it at Burns with 3 assists.

NHL.com boxscore had it back to Thornton before the end of the game.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
Just seen the thornton goal. Those were 5 amazingly quick passes. The pass to vlasic, the pass to burns, the pass to marleau, the pass to thornton and then the pass into the back of the net.

Even the sound of it was sweet…

tack - tack - tack - smack!

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
For the ones asking during the broadcast the sharks are 54-6-1 when thornton and marleau both score a goal.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Nieto took a real nasty hit in the 2nd. I'm guessing he isn't feeling great.
It was a crap hit by a crap player. Blatant interference and Nieto totally wasn't expecting to be hit, nor should he have.

Between this garbage hit and spearing Thornton in the nads, Mcquaid was trash last night.

Timo Time

73-9
Feb 21, 2012
San Jose, CA
Once the special teams starts to get back on track, the wins won't be coming by such small margin as they have been. The PP is coming along but once the PK comes back, the guys will be much better off in overall play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad