GDT: Sharks @ Streakbusters 6 MT |da da, da da, Da Dum| NHL 04 Style

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Images from the NHL 2004 PC Rebuilt mod.

Avs fwds, hopefully Trollver and Pirate are drawn in at some point with Pulushaj out. Duke still listed as injured.:
Avsfwds.png

Avs dmen, Barrie hopefully was just a one game scratch and will go back in but Sacco logic dictates that if there was a win in the last game then there will be a win. 5 fwds on PP ;)
zu5qtz.jpg

Sharks fwds, Havlat and dman Burns injured
Sharksfwd.png

Dmen:
Sharks_Dmen.png

1. Zanon/ROB getting how much more TOI than EJ (or less :laugh:)?
2. Amount of times Zanon loses stick?
3. Amount of one-timers the Sharks get from the slot with no dman covering the open man

Don't forget to push your clocks fwd an hour. Or don't, it's better if you miss the 1st period. I'm gonna listen to this song from Community before each game now, impossible to be pissed off at this team going into a game without the smooth stylings of daybreak:

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Going to the game, boys.

I predict Zanon loses his stick, 4 times.

8 one-timer slots, with one leading to a goal.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
You'd like Palushaj replaced and Olver in? I'd substitute Bordeleau for Olver, not Palushaj, he plays with way too much grit and energy to be replaced at this point though its a limited sample size. Ideal lines for tomorrow for me would be:

McGinn/Duchene/Parenteau
Landeskog/Stastny/Jones
Mitchell/O'Reilly/Hejduk
McLeod/Olver/Palushaj

Wilson/Johnson
Hejda/Barrie
O'Brien/Who Cares

Sharks have been struggling lately so look for them to whoop us tomorrow something like 5-1 lol, we seem to be the Sharks' whipping boys

Mr Serious

Jul 23, 2011
Should be a good game. Let's see how the boys carry the momentum from our last big win.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
McGinn-Dutch-PAP
Landy-Staz-Duke (Pajamas if Duke still out)
Mitchell-ROR-Jones
McLeod-Kobe-Bords

Wilson (fingers crossed)-EJ
Hejda-Barrie
SOB-ROB

unlikely, but who knows?

Last edited:

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
Let's carry over that momentum from last game. Going to try to be positive for a change, lets go Avs!

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
Has Wilson been confirmed for playing tomorrow?

The last I heard was that there was a "good chance" he will be in the lineup.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Nice GDT.

5-0 Sharks, Pavelski scores all 5 and Thornton gets 5 assists of course. Hunwick -5 and leads the team in TOI.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Has Wilson been confirmed for playing tomorrow?

The last I heard was that there was a "good chance" he will be in the lineup.

From what I last heard/read you are correct. Dater originally said that Wilson was most likely not playing tomorrow, and then updated on his Twitter that there would be, as you put it, a "good chance" that he will play.

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
From what I last heard/read you are correct. Dater originally said that Wilson was most likely not playing tomorrow, and then updated on his Twitter that there would be, as you put it, a "good chance" that he will play.

If Wilson plays, I'm sure Barrie and Johnson will be scratched.

That's the only Joe Sacco logical move there is....

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
Hopefully

Wilson - Johnson (22 mins)
Hejda - Barrie (22 mins)
O'brien - O'byrne (16 mins)

But knowing sacco it will be

Hunwick - O'byrne (22 mins)
Wilson - Johnson (20 mins)
Zanon - O'byrne (18 mins)

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Hopefully

Wilson - Johnson (22 mins)
Hejda - Barrie (22 mins)
O'brien - O'byrne (16 mins)

But knowing sacco it will be

Hunwick - O'byrne (22 mins)
Wilson - Johnson (20 mins)
Zanon - O'byrne (18 mins)

I don't think Sacco will put ROB out there for 40 minutes. He isn't that stupid.

craig130106

Jan 10, 2013
I'd like to keep O'Reilly/Mitchell/Palushaj together as a line for a few games thought they caused a lot of havoc for the Blackhawks, looks like the sort of line no one wants to be out there against, plenty of grit and hardwork with the ability to score.

Would also like to see Barrie back and if Olver or Hejduk are back fit then play them in place of Bordeleau on the 4th line.

Avalanche France

Oct 20, 2009
Bailly, France
Avs have to build on the win against the Hawks, but it would be too easy if there were no Avs killer. Pavelski or Marleau are gonna put up some points (again). There are just like Franzen, got to deal with it.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Nice GDT. Different style than what we've seen in the past.

McGinn-Dutch-PAP
Landy-Staz-Jones
Plushy-ROR-Duke
McLeod-Malkin-Bords

Wilson-EJ
Hejda-Barrie
SOB-ROB

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I wonder if Wilson is good enough to abandon Sacco not changing a winning team. Landeskog and EJ are the only exceptions we've seen lately.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Well, it would be kind of unfair for Hunwick to go from top pairing to scratch. He tried, but everyone knows he was in way over his head. As a 3rd pairing guy, he does better.

So, since it would be unfair to "punish" him for not succeeding where he could only fail, Sacco might just do it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad