Confirmed with Link: Sharks sign Timur Ibragimov (ELC)

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
He was also a part of the most stacked KHL org. Likely he would have never been given a chance with them
Dunno if that would really be the case. I feel like they would've left him in the MHL if that were the case but they saw enough to elevate him to the VHL early.

Erep

Jul 17, 2019

Here is some video of him from almost a year ago...

Makes a nice pass, and then scores on a rebound starting at 2:11.

Desert Eagle

May 13, 2019
Europe
Even in Russia people don’t know much about him. And he definetly wouldn’t get a chance to play is SKA, no roster spot for him, only in VHL (Russian AHL). Let’s see.

Harbessix

Jun 2, 2010
Halifax, NS
With all these SKA guys in the system now, hope that means Marat Khusnutdinov is high on our draft radar…kids been rising up the rankings fast it seems.

Reggae Shark

Sep 30, 2018
With all these SKA guys in the system now, hope that means Marat Khusnutdinov is high on our draft radar…kids been rising up the rankings fast it seems.

if Dug somehow gets this guy in the second round I will be so so happy!!

Desert Eagle

May 13, 2019
Europe
He played just 10:45 per game in VHL. And had 56 shots in 35 games. I think it’s not bad for rookie season.
In MHL (Russian junior league) he had 7 points in 7 games. It’s also not bad.
And yes, he is player for bottom-6, workhorse

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
Ermahgerd, it's Timur Tirme

635816466186121626-Capture.JPG

Reactions: Phu and Sandisfan

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Yup. The sharks like to loan guys out there to get men’s league experience. They have some kind of scout/evaluator who also works for TPS and can report back to the sharks
Tomi Kallio
Tomi Kallio at eliteprospects.com

One important note on these prospects signing for Europe (from any club), as things stand now leagues in Europe are going to start normally (in terms of schedule, there might be restrictions on attendance), while it seems to be pretty unclear when the AHL for an example, let alone university/junior leagues are going to start over there.

Last edited:
Reactions: NiWa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad