Recalled/Assigned: Sharks roster moves 2019-20: 3/7 Knyzhov and DeSimone recalled

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada

giphy.gif

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Here's your chance to do something Heeder. So we're missing Kane and Prout. Reaves and Carrier gonna be running around even more.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Is this why prout wouldn't hit anyone last game , the softness of that back end scares me.

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose
Deboer determined to play every d-man from the AHL before he'd play Heed again.

If Heed isn't injured which he may be.....it sounds like the only way for to get Heed to get in is that the other extra Dman gets ill or injured in warmups, on the road, so unless Deboar wants to start the game with 5 Dmen, only then will Heed play four or five minutes. :amazed:

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
If Heed isn't injured which he may be.....it sounds like the only way for to get Heed to get in is that the other extra Dman gets ill or injured in warmups, on the road, so unless Deboar wants to start the game with 5 Dmen, only then will Heed play four or five minutes. :amazed:

Nah, he'd move the extra forward to defense instead.

NiWa

Nov 27, 2003
Ireland
Prout and Middleton are supposed to be the big tough players and they both got taken out in one game by Vegas. Doesn't bode well for a series.
You could turn it around and argue that their presence meant that they got played physically, and hence they got injured, opposed to Burns/Vlasic/Karlsson/Ferraro...

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
You could turn it around and argue that their presence meant that they got played physically, and hence they got injured, opposed to Burns/Vlasic/Karlsson/Ferraro...

You could say that.....but it would be inaccurate, especially in Middleton's case where he did nothing physical or otherwise, up until he got annihilated by Reaves and got injured.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I Actually have to agree with Kurz. It should be Radil or Gambrell going down 100%

The choice should always be someone who is waiver exempt unless it is very obvious that they should stay for whatever reason. Any of Gambrell, Bergmann, or Yurtaykin fall within the realm of it not being obvious they should stay because Gambrell simply isn't good enough and both Bergmann and Yurtaykin can benefit from playing in the AHL at this point.

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
Gambrell, Radil, Brodzinski...they all suck. They sent the one guy down the org likely values the least. One is a draft pick and one is a Euro free agent. I value both of those more than a random dude we signed from the Kings given they all suck equally.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Gambrell, Radil, Brodzinski...they all suck. They sent the one guy down the org likely values the least. One is a draft pick and one is a Euro free agent. I value both of those more than a random dude we signed from the Kings given they all suck equally.

At least Brodzinski can rip the puck. He could have helped on the PP. let’s face it, the only reason Melker and Goodrow get iced is because Deboer loves them like sons and they play on the first pk unit. Radil and Gambrell bring nothing on special teams.

Reactions: Pistol Pete

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
At least Brodzinski can rip the puck. He could have helped on the PP. let’s face it, the only reason Melker and Goodrow get iced is because Deboer loves them like sons and they play on the first pk unit. Radil and Gambrell bring nothing on special teams.
I mean our PK is one of the few things that seems to be working for us last year and this year so while I don't care for Karlsson or Goodrow, they at least bring some sense of value to the team. The hate they get is over blown

Reactions: Officer1473

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad