Recalled/Assigned: Sharks Recalls 2015-16 Part I

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
I had heard last night someone was going to be brought up & was really hoping for Carpenter, he's been the best player through the Barracuda's first 3 games.

Hopefully that puck to Smith's ear area didn't result in a concussion.

This also means Couture to IR or LTIR.

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2010
Haley, Mueller to SJ; Lerg, Goldobin, DeMelo to Cuda

Looking forward to Brown and Haley on line 4 tomorrow night

Gilligans Island

Jul 2, 2006
SF/Bay Area
ABout right. I saw both games in person. DeMelo doesn't look NHL ready. Tennyson has outplayed him.

Wonder who PDB will pair with Burns. Hopefully Vlasic, I guess.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I'd like to see Tennyson in over DeMelo. Goldobin... honestly I thought he looked pretty good. Hopefully he's a late season callup that sticks.

So while Martin is out...

Vlasic - Braun
Dillon - Burns
Mueller - Tennyson

and just shelter the hell out of that 3rd pairing?

or maybe

Vlasic - Tennyson
Dillon - Burns
Mueller - Braun

and run all three pairings.

corbanSOG

Registered Loser
Apr 27, 2003
I'm hoping Goldobin going down means Donskoi is ready to come back. Mueller's call up might be a bad sign that Martin is still going to be out a while. I'm also hoping Smith is ready to come back and Haley is just an extra body, because a Goodrow-Haley-Brown 4th line does not excite me.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Sucks for Mueller, a large contingent of his family were at all 3 games in the NYC area, even though he wasn't. They stood out with their Mueller jerseys.

corbanSOG

Registered Loser
Apr 27, 2003
I'd like to see

Vlasic-Burns
Mueller-Braun
Dillon-Tennyson

or switch Mueller and Dillon

Those are my preferred pairings as well. Vlasic can be the defensive anchor Burns needs, Braun babysits Mueller, and Dillon-Tennyson looked solid earlier in the season.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Mueller wasn't very good in the two Barracuda games I watched, though DeMelo wasn't very good in either of his NHL games so whatever. The orgs lack of defensive depth is showing and Martin really can't get healthy soon enough!

The Haley call up is hilarious. I understand he can produce in the AHL, he's good at that level (and for the SJB) but in the NHL he's pretty much a facepuncher. I feel bad for Donskoi.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Why didn't they call up Haley in the first place and leave Lerg down?

If Mueller is our solution to the top4 we need to make a trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad