Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Lez GO!

kevin-hart-stare.gif

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
San Jose is pretty good. If the Rangers play like they did against Philly they will lose.
They are. The only reason they didn't win in regulation last night against the Isles is because Sorokin was a monster.

As good as he was, not even he could cover for Beauvillier's awful play in OT.

San Jose was tight defensively and then really pushed with a quick breakout. I wonder if Meier will play tonight? He took a pretty nasty knee on knee last night.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Rangers won the xGF battle 2.92-1.96 in all situation and 2.11-1.56 at ES. The 2nd period wasn’t good, but we outplayed them the other 2/3s of the game.

Only because the Flyers are that bad.

They were incredibly sloppy in the 2nd and for parts of the 3rd too. Terrible puck management by pretty much the entire team, but particularly Kreider, Gauthier and at times, Panarin.

Wasn't arguing that they didn't deserve to win, but if they play like that again tonight they won't win.

KennyWu

Oct 14, 2010
Watched some of their game last night against NYI.

Their D were turnover machines, unable to handle the NYI forecheck at times.

They are. The only reason they didn't win in regulation last night against the Isles is because Sorokin was a monster.

San Jose was tight defensively and then really pushed with a quick breakout. I wonder if Meier will play tonight? He took a pretty nasty knee on knee last night.

Ok which one of you are lying

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

He played and assisted on the OT winner, where he was hooked by "steal of the century" Adam Pelech, which was missed by the refs BC Islanders, before throwing the puck to the front of the net for Karlsson.

He'll be in.

Reactions: Gardner McKay

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
That 2nd period on was just a reflection of the 5 min PK as a mental ailment. I don't know what it was specifically. Something happened to affect the emotion of the team in a bad way. I don't know why the team was almost stunned but if you look at the own man collision in the D zone on the PP, it was clear we had our signals crossed in a way that hasn't happened all season.

Reactions: zukeisgone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad