Sharks prospect Gogol with a big KTFO

Fropitar

Jul 4, 2009
So.Cal
Perhaps it was more Pearson sucks than the Sharks prospect KTFOing.. he just stood there the WHOLE time taking shots to the face.. my 3yr old niece could have KO'd Pearson.

AlvintheChoster

Nov 23, 2010
VanCity
Perhaps it was more Pearson sucks than the Sharks prospect KTFOing.. he just stood there the WHOLE time taking shots to the face.. my 3yr old niece could have KO'd Pearson.

Ya, it kind of seemed like he doesn't know how to fight..... Big shots by Gogol though...

Mr Atoz*

The guys was a stiff. But maybe some people should look up the definition of knocked out.

Avery4Byng*

Gogol is a beauty, the kind of guy everyone loves to hate. Took his lickens during his rookie year and fought most heavies and got beat, worked on his fighting and now can really do some damage with both hands.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Obviously was surprised Gogol was a lefty. But man oh man, put a hand up or something once you realize it.....jesus.

HockeyH3aven

Jan 22, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Pearson actually took a few really good shots and still came buck swinging. Dude's got a tough chin, but man oh man he needs to work on his technique. You can't just eat punches like that.

beardedgraf

Nov 4, 2008
Dallas
i still hate seeing two guys "square off" with visors past their noses. i know they are required to atleast wear halfies

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad