Avatars: Sharks Playoffs 2014 (Fixed...hurr)

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Thanks guys :)

No worries, LZ. I wouldn't recognize you without her ;)

I had no clue I was going to do this theme a few days ago. I have another set that ties into the GDT of our first game vs LA, but I'm not sure as many people would get those as they would these. I may just release the others ones with the GDT, but I have reservations about two sets going out.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
there we go, just noticed mine wasn't working so got it going now.

time for people to be shocked lol.

TealTownUSA

Mar 30, 2010
slo, great work buddy.

iz dis dream too?

BTH0YjrCYAAEqOB.jpg:large

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I have a request. Can one of the mods please put the Marleau avatar in my profile? I'm using my phone and I can't save it to there. I tried it on this computer, but it came up all broken. I'd really appreciate it, thanks in advance.

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
Hey guys. I'm trying to use the Larry Robinson avatar but it keeps giving me an error message of "Remote size too large". Any ideas why?

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
slocal, can I make a request?

Could you mix my current avatar with Raffi Torres Torres-ing + 'this is dream' playoffs motif?

torresing.jpg

Gimme a square version of your avatar, or sever cropping may occur. Also, due to your avatar size restrictions, the avatar animation will be different.

Hey guys. I'm trying to use the Larry Robinson avatar but it keeps giving me an error message of "Remote size too large". Any ideas why?

Fixed for ya ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad