Avatars: Sharks playoffs '19: No Fate

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
It took a few more days, but I come bearing avatars. I decided on something a lot simpler this time, and also I know it's not funny, but I wasn't feeling a humorous theme (I don't know if I could get mileage out of Pete/Haley/Melker/DeMelo type gags to sustain an entire roster's worth of designs). I fully expect to have the main board roast me for not delivering clever/goofy/silly joke designs, but that's fine. It's not for them (/snob voice) :sarcasm:

It's a departure from the usual fare, but I felt like doing something different. And so, I present the theme with its very straightforward message. Read into it what you will.

Lines are presented relatively consistently with what we've seen based on last night's game, with modification get Meier back in. Heed, Radil and Donskoi are the only scratches that I gave a slot to. I hope/expect Donskoi draws back in rather than Haley, but it's Pete, so.....
That means no Simek/Middleton/Gambrell/etc. unless someone wants one of them

full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full

full
full

full
full

full
full

full

full

full

full
full
full

NEW SPECIAL EDITION:
full

NEWER SPECIAL EDITIONS:
full
full
full
full

NEWERER SPECIAL EDITIONS:
full
full

NEWEREST SPECIALER EDITIONS:
full
full

NEWEREREST SPECIALEST EDITION:
full

As always with playoff sets, there's no claims list or restrictions. So have at it.

Also paging @Tater Trotz for the PO board avatar thread.

Last edited:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
You have Radil but no Donskoi? You're worse than Pete. :sarcasm:
Crap. He's here, I just forgot to put him in. I knew something didn't feel quite right.

EDIT: Doskoi added to the forward set, next to Radil. Here's hoping I can shift his spot with Haley's once the games start.

EDIT 2: I also hadn't decided to do anyone on the coaching staff besides Pete and Spott because they get all the press. If someone wants another coach, let me know.

EDIT 3: I forgot I had Heed as well. I really am on the same wavelength as Pete :sarcasm:

Last edited:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Balls, I just noticed the Doug Wilson one switches to Pete as the color fade starts. Gonna have to fix that.

I thought I finally made it out of preliminary production without a blatant ****-up this time.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
It took a few more days, but I come bearing avatars. I decided on something a lot simpler this time, and also I know it's not funny, but I wasn't feeling a humorous theme (I don't know if I could get mileage out of Pete/Haley/Melker/DeMelo type gags to sustain an entire roster's worth of designs). I fully expect to have the main board roast me for not delivering clever/goofy/silly joke designs, but that's fine. It's not for them (/snob voice) :sarcasm:

It's a departure from the usual fare, but I felt like doing something different. And so, I present the theme with its very straightforward message. Read into it what you will.

Lines are presented relatively consistently with what we've seen based on last night's game, with modification get Meier back in. Radil and Donskoi the only scratches that I gave a design to. I hope/expect Donskoi draws back in rather than Haley, but it's Pete, so.....

So no Simek/Middleton/Gambrell/etc. unless someone wants one of them

full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full

full
full

full
full

full
full

full

full

full

full
full
full

As always with playoff sets, there's no claims list or restrictions. So have at it.

Also paging @Tater Trotz for the PO board avatar thread.

Thanks Nem!

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
Nem,
Thank you for your time and your effort on these.
I’ve never used one, mainly because I honestly don’t know how to use them.
I’d like a Pavelski one if I may. He’s my favorite player.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Nem,

If you are on a PC, right-click the image that you want and select "save image as" or m similar. It will save the GIF to your PC.

Then, click on your current avatar (the generic grey puck). This will bring up a window with your basic info. Click on the red "profile page" link.

Once you are in your profile page, click on your avatar at the bottom of the page. This will bring up a window asking you to upload an image for your avatar. Select the image that you saved and it will upload/save it as your avatar.

We used to be able to change avatar for supers, but we cannot do that anymore with the new forum software.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Nem,

Step 1: Right-click on the avatar you want and save it to your computer (where is irrelevant as long as you can find it in a couple of steps)

Step 2: mouse over your name in the upper right corner of any HF page (or tap on it if you're on mobile). Select "Avatar", which in this example is 3rd from the bottom in the left-hand column (I don't know if it might look different for you if you're on mobile or if any order or items are different because I'm a mod)

Step 3: in the pop up, that appears, make sure the "use custom avatar" radio button is selected (I believe it should be by default) then click "Browse". Locate the avatar you saved in step 1 and hit OK. It should load. Once that's complete, click the "Okay" button at the bottom right of this avatar editor dialog. You don't need to worry about the "Delete current avatar" checkbox. Partially because you don't have a current avatar and partially because I don't honestly think it's necessary for anything unless you're just trying to clear out something that's been uploaded and go to the blank/default one (which is what you have right now)

Step 4: I think that should be it. You should be good to go. If it doesn't show up right away, refresh the page to see if it'll load.

Reactions: slocal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad