Langley, BC
full

He's just thrilled to have scored. I mean look how happy he is:
cut.jpg

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
I think this team has issues in the room. They really don’t have enough fight in front of their own net.

Yea I'd imagine something's up. Not even necessarily fighting with each other or negative feelings toward each other or anything, but probably just a sense that it's a sinking ship and that the hope is gone. The way last year ended did a number on a lot of guys, I'd imagine.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Yea I'd imagine something's up. Not even necessarily fighting with each other or negative feelings toward each other or anything, but probably just a sense that it's a sinking ship and that the hope is gone. The way last year ended did a number on a lot of guys, I'd imagine.

I’m honestly not sure what it is but it’s just hard to watch at this stage. Gambrell got demolished in front of our net while guys were whacking away at Jones and pretty much nobody turned an eye. I don’t see that with many other teams.

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
I think this team has issues in the room. They really don’t have enough fight in front of their own net.

I don't think it has anything to do with 'issues in the room'. It is the Sharks defensive structure that has the D move up higher and freely cede the front of net. I was hoping Boughner would change it up, but it seems he likes that system as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad