GDT: Sharks @ Oilers (7:30 pm MT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
Does it make me a bad fan that I want the Sharks to win so the Flames have less of a chance of getting a Pacific spot?
If it was Anaheim I'd wanna crush them but SJS is pretty meh

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
at this point I just want Mcdavid to get to a 100 and Mclellan to continue looking like the baffoon he is so its undeniable that he should be fired come end of the season.

Reactions: Aerrol

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Does it make me a bad fan that I want the Sharks to win so the Flames have less of a chance of getting a Pacific spot?

I'll easily take a loss as long as we get some McPoints.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Yes. We definitely know what you are talking about.

what cracks me up--I was just arguing with someone on twitter and asked them which site they bought their tickets on--claiming it is a myth that Cologne Sharks fans got first dibs--she tells me the site and I go "you do know that's a secondary ticket site for reselling"

and just in case you do not know what I am talking about
Kölner Haie Playoffs 2018

these are our new enemies

Last edited:

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

You are not alone in this line of thinking. Just as long as they are not shutout 2 nights in a row is all I care about.

Reactions: A91

Smart Alek

Jul 13, 2002
I gotta admit, I'm really digging the coaching style of McLellan. First he has a winger on McDavid's line who hasn't scored a goal in 25+ games... that part was great. But then Lucic scored! So what do you do now? Well, in true McLellian fashion, he swooped right in and pulled Lucic off the line, replacing him with a 24 year old who's scored 3 NHL goals in 59 games. It's been three games now, and he shows no signs of potting that 4th.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible

Nah, tonight it's logical to cheer for Dallas, The Sharks and Vancouver to win. I don't want to see either the Flames or the Ducks in the playoffs, hate them both.

Reactions: A91

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
It's not starting for 3 hours and I'm already dreading Remenda calling a Sharks game.

Reactions: TB12

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Never lose on purpose. Our captain exemplifies this no matter the situation, high time the rest of them followed suit.

Honour for Connor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad