GDT: Sharks @ Islanders 10am Morning hockey!!!

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
I hope the other Sharks learn to convert on Karl's setups rather than Karl learning to setup the other Sharks. He's been serving up plenty of chances.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
I hope the other Sharks learn to convert on Karl's setups rather than Karl learning to setup the other Sharks. He's been serving up plenty of chances.
That and I hope we manage to find him another scoring forward who can finish by the deadline.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Welp, gotta head out for a couple of hours. Be back when I can to catch the rest on DVR and announce the SNOG.

Chartier on radio intermission interview:

- [on his NHL debut] it's an incredible feeling, one you look forward to your whole life, feels like a dream out there, thought it was pretty good 1st from my perspective, tried to keep it simple and work the nerves out
- [was it better that it was an early start?] yeah, I was thinking about that yesterday, it probably would've been pretty tough to nap today, but 1 o'clock start, just get up, get some breakfast, and get to the rink
- just try and keep it simple, you're playing with good players now, do your job, everybody else is gonna do theirs
- Tavares leaving is tough on any team, I played against Barzal in juniors, he's a special player, they have other good players too so they're gonna be a good team, we just gotta stick to our game plan

Braun on TV intermission interview:

- [on playing w/ a new D partner] pretty good, a few times you're on the wrong page but it's been pretty good
- you never know what you're gonna get with these afternoon games, but I thought we came out hard, got pucks to the net and tips, hopefully some with start going in
- [what do you want to accomplish on the road trip?] good breakouts and good forechecks, that's the key to our game and if we do that we're gonna be successful

Reactions: SabresSharks

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I’m not particularly confident that we will score on the PP, but at least I’m not terrified that we will be scored on. #Progress

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad