Sharks Heritage Jerseys

SHARPENCAP

Sep 11, 2010
415-831-408
This jersey is something better, we've had 8 years of new things that aren't even close to the 1st set or better than the 2nd gens.

This is a good move by the Sharks to return to something that is well liked and a classic. If you want something different the stadium series sweaters are on sale.

Have it already

Requin

Lurkedylurk
Jan 10, 2007
San Luis Obispo
I realize this is a long shot, but anyone know if they might make a women's version? Like not the pink and stupid ones, just a women's cut.

Either way these are awesome and now I have to figure out whose name I want. :)

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
I realize this is a long shot, but anyone know if they might make a women's version? Like not the pink and stupid ones, just a women's cut.

Either way these are awesome and now I have to figure out whose name I want. :)

Yep, I bought one for my girlfriend at fanfest, they're the same as the mens jerseys.

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
vpSWicP.jpg

Made this cause I wasn't sure about the entire bottom being white, so I just wanted to see how it'd look. Not sure which I like better, but leaning towards the all white bottom they chose I guess. Opinions?

Edit: I'll add all teal bottom as well
H5bEDh7.jpg

Edit 2: Added 2 more just for fun
rt6dn6V.jpg

krzkodW.jpg

The first one u did is the only one I think looks ok, but I prefer the white bottom. It is, after all, what our originals had.

The others after that don't work, imo. The lack of a bottom black stripe looks weird. The black bottom doesn't look BAD, but it won't work well on black pants. And the last black bottom with extra white stripe is just too much.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad