Sharks have allowed 52 goals for lowest in the league

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Then you must have just started following them.

Kings circa 2012 were one of the best defensive teams of the past fifteen or so years. And they played a "boring" style not too dissimilar from the current Sharks.

Wonder why teams are moving away from the style.. It's almost like the Kings sucked the past couple of years employing that system.

U mad bro?

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I thought for a second it said most goals let in. My bad, the new renovations to the site won't let me edit it to say: delete.

Even still... I find it interesting that you chose to have such a strong and assertive opinion on the matter when it’s clear you haven’t watched a Sharks game this season nor have you actually looked at any stats.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Even still... I find it interesting that you chose to have such a strong and assertive opinion on the matter when it’s clear you haven’t watched a Sharks game this season nor have you actually looked at any stats.

it happens, everyone has a hot take once in a while. well, many people do. he admitted it and owned up.

also it's easy to be magnanimous when you're on the smug-as-f*** side.

Reactions: DudeWhereIsMakar

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
hard to score on them when they're out there trying to separate your head from your body or your hand from your wrist every other play. Well apparently not hard at all but still

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad