Sharks eliminate Avalanche

Status
Not open for further replies.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I like SJS to win it all.they're just so deep up front.

They had 5 30 goal scorers this year and added Nyquist at the TDL.

Boston isn't that deep after line 1 and 2. SJS would win that series i think.

Dirty Dan

Saturday Night Lupul
May 5, 2010
in ur crease
Burns scored twice as many points as MacKinnon and the Sharks out-scored the Avalanche at 5-on-5 when both of them were on the ice.

I’m not here to gloat, but some people who mocked me when I said Burns would do fine against MacKinnon need to eat crow.
U counting mackinnons assist tn to wilson?

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
Burns scored twice as many points as MacKinnon and the Sharks out-scored the Avalanche at 5-on-5 when both of them were on the ice.

I’m not here to gloat, but some people who mocked me when I said Burns would do fine against MacKinnon need to eat crow.
Remember when not even vlasic would stop MacKinnon? I remember

Joe Sakic

Kaut + 1st
Jul 19, 2010
Colorado
Congrats San Jose.

I truly hope you guys go on to win it all.

Anyone complaining about the Refs in any of these games is an idiot, and quite frankly needs to get used to playoff hockey. It seems to go this way every year.

At the end of the day, we had our chances tonight, we had some bad turnovers and D coverage in our own zone. And we went 0/3 on the power play.

This was a fun series for me, and I am so damn proud of our team. Sharks, go get Joe his cup.

Hagged

Jul 6, 2009
Both McKinnon and Rantanen were disappointments in these playoffs. Avalanche needed them in the god mode but they didn't show up.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Congrats San Jose.

I truly hope you guys go on to win it all.

Anyone complaining about the Refs in any of these games is an idiot, and quite frankly needs to get used to playoff hockey. It seems to go this way every year.

At the end of the day, we had our chances tonight, we had some bad turnovers and D coverage in our own zone. And we went 0/3 on the power play.

This was a fun series for me, and I am so damn proud of our team. Sharks, go get Joe his cup.

And congratulations to you guys on a great season.

Beige Van

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Not a bad run for the Avs. And they get a 4ov and top 20 pick at the draft. Going to be scary good next season.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I mean now I guess I'll start actually rooting for the second round pick. Go Sharks, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad