GDT: Sharks @ Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Vatanen and Kesler were dominant tonight.

I am so not sold on Etem and Silfveberg as good NHL players. Silfverberg was 3 steps behind Kesler and Cogliano all night.

jax00

DangleSnipe&Celly
Mar 3, 2007
Anaslime
DSP, Etem, Silf, Allen and Stoner looked meh.

Kesler, Vatanen, Lindholm, Beleskey, Thompson, and Freddy looked real good.

Oct 18, 2011
Ryan Kesler won 17 of 20 draws tonight to lead the #NHLDucks, and Ryan Getzlaf won 11 of 18.

:amazed::amazed::amazed::amazed::amazed:

being a great faceoff team would go a long way towards helping improve our overall puck possession, it seemed like kesler won every special teams draw

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Stoner and Kesler have looked good this pre-season whenever I've seen some highlights and games. Seems like Stoner will be a very nice upgrade (despite the contract), especially mobility wise over Allen on the 3rd pairing. However, still worried about the defence as feel like we're missing a piece there still.

Excited to get the season going though.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I had glass seats last night, when he was next to Getzlaf and Perry he was just as tall
He`s 6`3 as Perry. His weight is a little less but not by a big margin.
lol. all these compliments for stoner coming in are hilarious ahahaha

Where do you see them?

I have only seen highlights but i have liked what i`ve seen. The lone Sharks goal was allowed when Stoner-Lovejoy was on the ice but i think it was due to chemistry. They didn`t split the players very good, which could be understandable given that they started to play together only recently

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
DSP, Etem, Silf, Allen and Stoner looked meh.

Kesler, Vatanen, Lindholm, Beleskey, Thompson, and Freddy looked real good.

I agree, except for Stoner.

I thought he was impressive tonight. I'd say he's clearly better than Allen right now.

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
I think Paddy Maroon was quite impressive last night, and Perry complimenting him on the GWG makes me think that the Twins like him on their line as well.

SoCalHockey

Jun 11, 2010
I thought Jackman looked great last night. That guy was such a perfect pickup as a 13th forward.

Jackman has impressed me. If he plays with the energy and skill (relative) that he has shown us in the preseason, I don't see why he wouldn't be a regular in the lineup. Beleskey - Thompson - Jackman has just the right amount of ability and grittiness that we need out of a 4th line to maintain the tempo we want the games to be played at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad