Mar 23, 2010
MN
So, tomorrow we'll see:

Parise - Koivu - Pominville
Bouchard - Coyle - Seto (I hope)
????? - Brodz - Clutterbuck
Usual 4th

Stoner better be benched.
And I'm still waiting to know why Clark was scratched tonight.

????= zucker?

too many ? marks

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
I no longer like the Sharks in any way.

They were ****ing dirty near the end. I can't believe that no calls were made. Honestly. Next time we meet them? I say go full slap shot on those mother****ers. Elbows? We got elbowed. High sticks? Yep. Cross checks? You bet. Intentional injuries caused? Oh yes.

Time to pay back.

I have to say the refs were the reason for the loss tonight. Yes, they didn't play the best, but 1 PP with a minute left shows the game was in the bag from the beginning. Also, I'm calling for Vlasic's head. He screwed up Heatley's arm in the scrum and their must be justice served. I honestly don't care what happens to the bum either.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Sharks have always been my 2nd fav team. That left a very, very sour taste in my mouth. The Wild played like crap (defense), the refs sucked, the Sharks looked like the Flyers, and we have lost 3 of 4 and if I heard right Cullen will be out for two weeks?!?!

If you look at our schedule, we DO NOT have many games that are 'winnable' if we play how we have been. Our D is an absolute MESS. BIG mess.

This team needs to have a three day break and practice every one of those days.

Stoner needs to be fired to the AHL and never come back. Spurg played like crap too. This team cannot honestly be a one 2nd line center injury making them a non playoff team can it>?

Pominville really needs to come in and learn our stuff fast. He may save this team.

Edit: It is almost panic time.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Can people post the presser and post game interviews? I need to sleep.

Anyways. Not the end of the world again. But these next few are big games. Things are getting tight again.

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
Hope Heatley is ok.

Really didn't like Vlasic at the end.

Good luck going forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad