GDT: Sharks at Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Does anyone know what is wrong with Maatta? Since he came back from being sick, he is only playing 15-17 or so minutes a night, which is 3 or 4 less than he was beforehand. Is he still dealing with pneumonia after affects?

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Bad team, gonna lose this one. Will lose to MTL too and then beat NYI. That's how this team is lmao.

Reactions: Realgud

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Does anyone know what is wrong with Maatta? Since he came back from being sick, he is only playing 15-17 or so minutes a night, which is 3 or 4 less than he was beforehand. Is he still dealing with pneumonia after affects?
He's paired with Lindstrom or Oesterle and we don't want either of them playing any more than that.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
He's paired with Lindstrom or Oesterle and we don't want either of them playing any more than that.

Yes, but why isn't he logging more ice time? He can certainly take some of Chiarot's shifts and the team was legit better with Maatta and Hronek together.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Yes, but why isn't he logging more ice time? He can certainly take some of Chiarot's shifts and the team was legit better with Maatta and Hronek together.
Lalonde is glacial with D pairings. Lines and PP change game to game.

Guess it might be a Boughner thing.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Maybe Hronek is just underated in this boards and his big improvement from last year has connected with Maata. , Other way to say it, Hronek is better than most RW fans believe he is

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Maybe Hronek is just underated in this boards and his big improvement from last year has connected with Maata. , Other way to say it, Hronek is better than most RW fans believe he is
He blossoms with a stay at home defenceman. The most underrated position in hockey.

If Lalonde loses any of the next 3 games, he is done with this team in my opinion. No player has improved under his rein and the team has got humiliated and embarrassed more than the team last season.

acetehubernoob

Jun 28, 2011
If Lalonde loses any of the next 3 games, he is done with this team in my opinion. No player has improved under his rein and the team has got humiliated and embarrassed more than the team last season.

confused-gif-1.gif

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
He blossoms with a stay at home defenceman. The most underrated position in hockey.

It's way too early to make decision like that, should be at least another season with team

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I changed my mind about Edvinsson, now I like to see him together with Hronek, instantly this will be our best d pairing

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"While making the 1975 blockbuster movie Jaws, legend tells us that the mechanical shark Bruce gave the film crew so much trouble that they couldn't use it for most of the shots they wanted. Well, for much of the first half of this season the steady availability of Detroit's top 6 forwards has been witness to its own kind of troubles, and they haven't always been able to pile up all the shots they had planned for either. So as the San Jose Sharks have swum into town the Wings can only hope that, come the 3rd period of tonight's game, they're not finding themselves backing slowly into the locker room suggesting they need a bigger score." - Plausible Keats

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
I know that I say this a lot about teams. But I still hate the Sarks. I still remember the wings getting screwed in that last playoff series over and over again. 7-1 wings.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
It's way too early to make decision like that, should be at least another season with team
I don't think Yzerman is very happy. But I am just guessing, and my guess is as good as anyone else's I suppose. But the time will tell.
We have passed half the season and I am not happy with the work he has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad