GDT: Sharks and Caps 6:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I mean, I like that 1st and 3rd line? Everything else is :help:
It's not even worth worrying about. This season has been cursed from the very start. Wilson and Brown injuries... Carlson... right up to and including the Jensen and Fever injuries. You just can't make this stuff up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neil Racki

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
1677961307409.png

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Second line definitely wreeks. Third line is our second line.

Really excited to see our 23 and under defense tonight. Just hate that Irwin is in there (I know we have no choice).

Reactions: AZ Caps Fan

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada

Really excited to see our 23 and under defense tonight. Just hate that Irwin is in there (I know we have no choice).
no reason to hate it. he's terrible but the season is lost. the tank is on. bad players work in this situation.

and honestly, with the way Boston is playing this year, it's probably as good a year as any to be out of it.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
no reason to hate it. he's terrible but the season is lost. the tank is on. bad players work in this situation.

and honestly, with the way Boston is playing this year, it's probably as good a year as any to be out of it.
Yeah… let me say it differently. Look forward to Fever/Jensen being back and having Iorio at least play a few games with a better NHL partner. Irwin won’t be terrible for him. He is a savvy veteran who has played 10 years+ in the NHL.

and I just can’t root for a tank. I want to see what some younger guys have though. So I’d also at some point just prefer to sit Smith and his 3.1M sit on the bench and play Protas. Unfortunately we can’t send him to Hershey.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Streak is the word.
Option 1. You have a 5-6 games W streak and you are in
Option 2. You have a 5-6 games L streak and you are in ... For Bedard

Misery74

Nov 20, 2017

Agree with this. Would be nice to see Irwin and Smith waived. Let all the kids play.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Those linemates for Backstrom.:eek2:

Organization appears to be doing everything they can to encourage Backstrom to retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad