Post-Game Talk: Sharks 4, Pens 2: Wasted Opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Murray hurt tonight.

Letang is garbage.

Sully's bench management was absolutely horrid. Sid was flying. Geno was flying. Sully wasted it on Sheary and Kunitz.

Sheary tries, but he just wasn't enough to exploit all of those chances.

Watching Kunitz skate away from a 1 on 2 Rust battle along the boards was a joke . . . and par for the course with him.

What a ******* waste.

WhiteWalker*

LOLetang. Brought absolutely nothing. Still untradable?

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Jones stole it. I guess they're going to have to win in San Jose and add another city on their list of cities where they've raised the cup.

Crosby has finally snapped. Not surprising given how frustrating of a night it was.

Not sure what to make of going into Game 6 but I still have pretty good faith.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I'm worried now. We lose Game Six and we're screwed I think. We will need a huge response from the Pens on Sunday

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
We talked a lot about Jones being able to steal a game. He just stole one.

After the first 5 mins, that was all Penguins...damn. We can still do this...but I have a feeling this comes back to Pittsburgh for a Game 7.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Words can't describe how pissed off I am after staying up for this piece of garbage. Just pathetic.

Murray and the Pens absolute lack of finishing ability blew this game. Oh well, I don't see them losing 2 in a row so I guess they'll win it on Sunday.

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Absolute ****ing disgrace. Every player on San Jose deserves to be sent home packing right now. Gotta give it to Jones, he played out of his mind, but the cup should've been awarded tonight hands down. What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad