Post-Game Talk: Sharks 3-4 BLACKHAWKS | Toews ends it in OT. Crow with Save of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
Crow with the start tonight. Somewhat surprised but he's on top of his game at the moment so let it ride!

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that it was an early game yesterday and a little extra rest in between. I'm fine with riding the hot hand as long as he feels good.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
glad Crow is playing B2B, he is playing really well, why mess with it....wouldn't surprise me if Q asked him if he wanted to go today

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Not liking tonight with Hoss out and the end of a back to back. Third line of Bickell - Ras - Mashinter. Eek. I would have keep that third line together and done something like this

TT - Toews - Garbutt
Do I really have to type this?
Bickell - Ras - Shaw
Desi - Danault - Mashinter

Or at the very least, the same thing with Shaw and Garbutt flipped. Mashinter is going to kill that third line.

DPHawk

Oct 31, 2013
I guess I'm in the minority, but I don't like Crawford on a B2B. It's a long season, let's be proactive and keep him fresh for the playoffs.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
I guess I'm in the minority, but I don't like Crawford on a B2B. It's a long season, let's be proactive and keep him fresh for the playoffs.

You also gotta remember we're coming up on 3 completely off days. If theres any time to give 50 a b2b, it's now.

DPHawk

Oct 31, 2013
You also gotta remember we're coming up on 3 completely off days. If theres any time to give 50 a b2b, it's now.

Yeah, not the end of the world but I think it's a good idea to limit the RS load for key players if at all possible. Plus it's nice to keep your backup involved.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Konroyd was just saying that you pretty much have to ride the hot hand and he said this has been the best he's ever seen Crow play.

Let's go Hawks!

Venthon

Nov 11, 2014
Anisimov!

Classy move by Burns to punch him in the chest after he buries it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad