Sharks 2016-17 Season Tickets - Sharks 365 - STH Benefits

kdb209

Jan 26, 2005
It's been out for a while, but I haven't seen this posted here yet ...

Sharks marketing Season Tickets as new Sharks 365 Membership with additional benefits.

http://sharks.c1ms.com/2016season/

I haven't checked all price levels, but no price increase for my seats - Upper Sideline ($44).

SeatingPricing.jpg

One benefit they added was a per game food/concession credit. They don't have details on the website, but based on the flyer I got from my Rep at the last game you get a $5-$15 per game (per account), based on your seat location/pricing. I don't know the logistics - how are they implementing it and whether the credit is only good at that specific game or can you accumulate them and spend later. Has anyone here talked to the Sharks about the details?

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
And that credit amount reduces depending on how late one renews.

So "full" value if renewing by 2/19. Decreases if renewed by 3/19. And like none if renewed in April.

bbison

Oct 16, 2004
San Jose
It's been out for a while, but I haven't seen this posted here yet ...

Sharks marketing Season Tickets as new Sharks 365 Membership with additional benefits.

http://sharks.c1ms.com/2016season/

I haven't checked all price levels, but no price increase for my seats - Upper Sideline ($44).

SeatingPricing.jpg

One benefit they added was a per game food/concession credit. They don't have details on the website, but based on the flyer I got from my Rep at the last game you get a $5-$15 per game (per account), based on your seat location/pricing. I don't know the logistics - how are they implementing it and whether the credit is only good at that specific game or can you accumulate them and spend later. Has anyone here talked to the Sharks about the details?

I asked, they said it wasn't fully decided yet. Other teams have done a stored value on the ticket that concessions access by scanning your barcode. Those are usually good only for that game. I know of another team that gives a book of vouchers that are good whenever. I know what I'd prefer!

kdb209

Jan 26, 2005
I asked, they said it wasn't fully decided yet. Other teams have done a stored value on the ticket that concessions access by scanning your barcode. Those are usually good only for that game. I know of another team that gives a book of vouchers that are good whenever. I know what I'd prefer!

I talked to my STH rep today.

The credits are $5-$15 per ticket per game. They are doing it via the barcode. Concessions will scan your barcode and apply the credit. The credit is only good for that game and expires at the end of the game. If you transfer the ticket the credit goes along with the new barcode on the new tickets.

Feb 19th is the renewal deadline for the full food credit value.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
I talked to my STH rep today.

The credits are $5-$15 per ticket per game. They are doing it via the barcode. Concessions will scan your barcode and apply the credit. The credit is only good for that game and expires at the end of the game. If you transfer the ticket the credit goes along with the new barcode on the new tickets.

Feb 19th is the renewal deadline for the full food credit value.

I got an email saying mine are worth $440 per seat, which is $10 per game. I am 2nd row from the top of lower bowel attack side.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Would've cool if they gave a prepaid card so that you could use as you please, but I can't complain. I believe upper bowl gets $5 per seat, non-club lower bowl is $10 per, and club gets $15 per.

sturm_und_drang

Aug 2, 2005
Sunnyvale
So is this new perk already active, or does it not kick in until next season? I ask because a lot of the marketing for the 365 plan makes it seem like it is active as soon as you renew...?

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
Playoff tickets are pay as they play now (oh as long as you lock in your renewal for next season), if not, you pay two full rounds up front.

Almost as great as the renew by Feb 19 and we'll give you a free bottle of water every game, or if you don't we might raise prices on you (the place is half empty every night, yeah right guys, you're really going to raise prices when STH are running away).

Sharks 365, because we'll find new ways of locking you in for next season 365 days of the year. I find it funny that the Sharks have gone out of their way to hire new staff this season to try and kiss the STH butt's all year yet they've only managed to piss me off more with what they've come up with.

Last edited:

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Playoff tickets are pay as they play now (oh as long as you lock in your renewal for next season), if not, you pay two full rounds up front.

Almost as great as the renew by Feb 19 and we'll give you a free bottle of water every game, or if you don't we might raise prices on you (the place is half empty every night, yeah right guys, you're really going to raise prices when STH are running away).

Sharks 365, because we'll find new ways of locking you in for next season 365 days of the year. I find it funny that the Sharks have gone out of their way to hire new staff this season to try and kiss the STH butt's all year yet they've only managed to piss me off more with what they've come up with.

Not a STH but I'm feeling like they hired a timeshare company to do their promotions. The latest email I got was pretty much a "come tour the arena so we can make you a member" message. It looked a lot like those free weekend things for sitting through a presentation.

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
Not a STH but I'm feeling like they hired a timeshare company to do their promotions. The latest email I got was pretty much a "come tour the arena so we can make you a member" message. It looked a lot like those free weekend things for sitting through a presentation.

"Sharks 365" in general is such a dumb marketing ploy. It sounds like an idea Tom Haverford and Jean Ralphio from Parks N Rec would come up with. "And the first 10 season ticket holders tonight who renew get to party with Detlef Schrempf after the game":laugh:

Sharks Sports & Entertainment 720, because we'll go around the world twice, for you.

bbison

Oct 16, 2004
San Jose

They bombarded us with emails and phone calls about this, I finally told them to back off or I'd cancel everything. They already moved the deadline up to March last year, now it's more or less February, because if you do plan to renew, you'd be dumb not to take the 10-12 months/no interest and (in my case) $10/ticket/game allowance.

On the other hand, if you don't plan to renew, the equivalent of a free beer each game probably doesn't matter.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Don't care about the fleece, but the Food voucher tickets are intriguing. Wonder if I can still get in on that, but I don't get paid again until next week.

kdb209

Jan 26, 2005
Just got an email from the Sharks.

For the first time since '04 (IIRC) the Sharks are allowing STH's a chance to buy additional playoff tickets.

Additional Playoff Tickets
As a Season Ticket Holder, you’re now able to purchase additional Playoff tickets. For now, tickets are only available in the full strip (4 possible home games, in all 4 rounds). Each account will have the opportunity to purchase an additional 4 strips. In the next few weeks, we’ll send out additional information on buying single game tickets.

If you are interested in additional strips, click HERE and login with your Sharks Account information. You’ll be prompted to select your seats and on the payment page will have the opportunity to either pay in full for the entire strip or pay for Rounds 1 and 2 upfront and then Rounds 3 and 4 when we clinch a spot in Round 3. To do the latter, you’ll want to click on the tab that reads ‘Pay in Installments.’ Any money left on the account for games that were not played will be refunded to the card used for the transaction at the conclusion of the Playoffs.

The deadline to purchase additional strips is Tuesday, March 29.

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
Just got an email from the Sharks.

For the first time since '04 (IIRC) the Sharks are allowing STH's a chance to buy additional playoff tickets.

If an STH would like to utilize this new benefit to get me playoff tickets, it would be greatly appreciated :)

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
If an STH would like to utilize this new benefit to get me playoff tickets, it would be greatly appreciated :)

This is actually pretty intriguing, yes. I and a friend might well be interested in going in on a pair for at least the 1st round, if there's a STH willing to do this. Ping me in PM, I guess.

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
One thing I just realized though is if people pay in advance for their friends playoff tickets, and the Sharks don't make it all the way, then what happens with those funds? They get credited back to the STH I assume. I guess thats how they keep this as a friends and family as opposed to buy a bunch of tickets to scalp.

Coy

Feb 25, 2014
SF
Might treat myself to some season tickets once I get a job out of college this spring.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
I ordered mine & my wife's. Section 225. Wanted 205 but they didn't have anything I could afford. No food credits but I got guaranteed playoff ticket access for this season & next.

joe2cheech

Aug 29, 2007
I think its absolute BS that you have to be a 365 member to have the pay as they play feature for the playoffs. I have had 10 game packs past couple seasons and this year went up to the half season pack. I called my ticket rep to say WTF and their response was "well if you join 365......"

San Jose Sharks: BRING MONEY

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad