Share something crazy

TMLife*

Auston Matthews
Jun 16, 2010
Victoria, BC
People are pretty mellow in Calgary but I did get in a huge screaming match with a group of people at the bar one night when the leafs were tossing the Habs around.

jboknows

Feb 9, 2010
Not sure if this counts as crazy, but I'm happy to say that I was thrown out of the Sens arena during a Leaf game for harassing their players and the referees.

Missed the third period and overtime of the game (Leafs lost 3-2). In retrospect, I wish I saw the rest of the game, but it at least is a funny memory to me now.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
I pretend to run a fake religion thats a cross between Mats Sundin and Scientology

Ace88*

When i visited montreal, i spray painted a huge blue leafs logo on the bell centre in broad daylight. I was fairly drunk.

Let's just say ive never ran so fast in my life :laugh:

peety16

Apr 12, 2011
Back when I was in school in the States, I don't think I knew Gamecenter existed and I have just never liked listening to games on the radio so whenever the Leafs played and my buddy back home was actually at home, I got him to turn his webcam on facing the tv with the game on while he went about his day...

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Back when I was in school in the States, I don't think I knew Gamecenter existed and I have just never liked listening to games on the radio so whenever the Leafs played and my buddy back home was actually at home, I got him to turn his webcam on facing the tv with the game on while he went about his day...

Only a Leafs fan :laugh:

LeafsFIO*

Haha similar story. When a family friend was in Taiwan for work we streamed the 2004 playoffs from our webcam for him.

Other than that. St. Patty's Day game in 2012, stepped in to help a Leafs fan and his young daughter from a drunk Sens fan who was harassing them, got shoved down the stairs by a big buffoon, ran up and took a swing at the guy who shoved me and started a brawl in the upper 300 level :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

ShLou Foot

6-8-5-13
Jul 3, 2011
crusoed
I have a CCM shirt that I got as a perk for working @ a hockey store, one day in 1998 I went to an arena in Etobicoke where the Leafs were practicing for the weekend game against the Habs. It was close to my ex-brother in-laws b-day so I had all the habs (who were there practicing too) sign his jersey. Afterwards i waited and saw Mark Recchi (who was the NHL's ironman @ the time) I walked up to him explained what I was doing and asked him for an autograph & he signed the jersey, then I asked him to sign the shirt which he did. As soon as the shirt autograph was done I said thanks and told him I was a die hard Leafs fan, then I exposed the caption on the shirt which he had just signed under, it said...."CCM we NEVER miss a shift". He was pissed, not too long after that he missed a game ruining his ironman streak.

Kessely Snipes

Great White North
Oct 16, 2011
Regina, SK
I have a CCM shirt that I got as a perk for working @ a hockey store, one day in 1998 I went to an arena in Etobicoke where the Leafs were practicing for the weekend game against the Habs. It was close to my ex-brother in-laws b-day so I had all the habs (who were there practicing too) sign his jersey. Afterwards i waited and saw Mark Recchi (who was the NHL's ironman @ the time) I walked up to him explained what I was doing and asked him for an autograph & he signed the jersey, then I asked him to sign the shirt which he did. As soon as the shirt autograph was done I said thanks and told him I was a die hard Leafs fan, then I exposed the caption on the shirt which he had just signed under, it said...."CCM we NEVER miss a shift". He was pissed, not too long after that he missed a game ruining his ironman streak.

That's amazing haha.

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
I used to wear a Habs Pajamas and t-shirt when I was younger for like 3 years, parents didn't care about hockey, mom didn't even know what logo that was.

The pajamas and t-shirt are burned now. :thumbu:

Last edited:

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
Not sure if this counts as crazy because I see it as pretty sane but when I was 12 I got my father to repaint my bed room and I turned it into a shrine for the Toronto Maple Leafs. I have the colors and wall paper up still to this day. (Currently 20.)

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
People are pretty mellow in Calgary but I did get in a huge screaming match with a group of people at the bar one night when the leafs were tossing the Habs around.

haha what bar were you at ?
You find any bars that will actually put sound on for leafs games ?

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
For the 2000 playoffs my buddies and I bought an old beat up Honda Accord and spray painted it blue and white with Leafs logos all over it. We cut off the exhaust so it sounded like the world was going to end when we cruised down Yonge Street (Yonge in Aurora was unreal in the playoffs back then, fans lined up for kilometers to celebrate wins). We would drive it to and from the bar for games, having to push start it every time we wanted to go somewhere. We even made it in the local paper. Once the Leafs were booted from the playoffs my buddy put the car in a demolition derby and completely destroyed it. Some of the best days of my life lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad