Confirmed with Link: Shane Pinto, 32nd Overall, C, 3 year ELC signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
Very exciting news!

Can't wait to see Pinto play, I think he can become a top-end #2 C that can matchup against the other teams players. Someone every team needs to win.

So they get here tomorrow and quarantine for 7 days, then probably 3-4 days of practice/skating... my guess is they suit up on either April 12th or 14th against the Jets. Give them a couple of games at home before a 5-game road trip.

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
I'm waiting for the panic group here to start expressing concern about Sanderson being a team cancer and that Pinto and JBD signed ELCs to just get away from him.

It's not that he's a cancer, it's that they think he's a terrible player who won't be able to lead a team. If they thought he was good, they'd have gone back to win a National Championship.

Reactions: WaitingInVain

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
This is great news & all that fretting was just nonsense comme d'habitude. (95% of the things we worry about never come true) or FEAR = False Evidence Appearing Real.

Reactions: Sweatred

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013

Damn. So he’s staying?

but he knows he will be in Ottawa next year?? So why is he saying he will miss him? Does he already know he’s not signing in Ottawa?

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I assume by the time he gets into a game it will be after the trade deadline & might be able to stay for the rest of the yr in Ottawa, I'm sure there will be room. I hope they either put him inbetween Stutzle & Batherson or on RW with Tkachuk & Norris. Maybe L. Brown will be ready to play too soon & he can play inbetween Stutzle & Batherson to create an interesting top 6 to finish the yr if Logan doesn't get hurt that is .... JINX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad