Shanahan interview tomorrow

tsbilly

May 20, 2012
Ken and Mic just teased the fact that they will be interviewing Brendan Shanahan tomorrow before the game. Alas, I moved to Illinois for college and fell in love with an Illini girl, so I live in central Illinois. I watch all the Wings game on CenterIce so I don't get any before or after game coverage from FSD, but I would like to see this interview.

If any of you could help me see this interview, that would be much appreciated. (After the fact is perfectly fine. Shanahan was one of my favorite players)

Thanks

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Ken and Mic just teased the fact that they will be interviewing Brendan Shanahan tomorrow before the game. Alas, I moved to Illinois for college and fell in love with an Illini girl, so I live in central Illinois. I watch all the Wings game on CenterIce so I don't get any before or after game coverage from FSD, but I would like to see this interview.

If any of you could help me see this interview, that would be much appreciated. (After the fact is perfectly fine. Shanahan was one of my favorite players)

Thanks

They said around/a little after 7, made me think he is joining them in booth for a little bit during the game.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Still remember when we stole him from The Whale for like Primeau. I was at a card show and some guy sold me a huge box of cards for like 30 bucks. Had so many good cards in it. Probably worth a couple grand at the time. Now.. worth like 50. Thanks a lot Ebay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad