Proposal: Shake-up trade

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
While I think we're all happy we finally got a W and put some pucks in the net last game, I still think there is a severe problem with this team, and a trade to shake everything up could really help. Plus - this guy just hasn't been pulling his weight lately and could use a "change of scenery" (read: addition by subtraction).

So yeah, it goes like this.

Tampa:
Xenophobia Catalyst

Colorado:
HoseEmDown

Now hear me out. XC's glory days are far behind him, and Hose, while being a Colorado fan, seems to have good understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of our roster. I think it's a good deal, although I don't know if Colorado would take it.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Maybe Colorado would do a HoseEmUp for HoseEmDown deal. I think they're a lot more equal in value. Not sure we would get a bag of pucks for XC.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
Nah, XC has intangibles.

Plus HoseEmDown is a risk to take a penalty for being Hose at any time. And what do we do when the inevitable suspension happens?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I don't think Hose would come back unless we also worked out something for either Bretty Connolly or Anders Lindback. We wouldn't survive the latter.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
XC is pulling away in the Daily Pick Em thread, his trade value may never be higher than right now.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
I think we all know what is the most important thing we need to look at before we make this trade: Truculence. We are lacking that now, I think hose will bring more of that XC, so I agree with this trade.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think we all know what is the most important thing we need to look at before we make this trade: Truculence. We are lacking that now, I think hose will bring more of that XC, so I agree with this trade.

Hose is more of an agitator than truculent. But there's no doubt he's the best at what he does. Maybe it'd be worth bringing back Connolly, but not Lindback.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad