TV: Shadow and Bone

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I liked season 1, once I got through the "no instruction booklet given" start. I loved season 2. Flowed so much better, had some great action scenes, especially episode 6, some really great lines ("He is not my weakness, he is my universe"). I now understand why so many Youtube reactions mention "Kanej". Now if I've understood correctly, they deviated from the books a bit at the end, so it'll be curious where things go from there. Also I think a Crows spinoff show, based on the books, is up next?

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
I liked season 1, havent started season 2 yet. Unlike most shows the characters were the worst part, they were too perfect at what they do, really liked everything else though

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I liked season 1, havent started season 2 yet. Unlike most shows the characters were the worst part, they were too perfect at what they do, really liked everything else though
I thought the characters were the best part. Also, there a reason why for example a certain character is "perfect" at what they do. And at the end of season 2, one character does the exact opposite of "perfect".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad