Shad Gaspard stops armed robbery in Florida

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Here

... [Coral Springs Police] responded to a call around midnight for an attempted armed robbery at the store. According to police, the suspect appeared to be drunk, walked up to Shad and said, "Hey man, buy me a beer." When Shad said, "There's a better way to ask than that" ... police say the suspect whipped out his firearm.

The store clerk says Shad quickly shoved the suspect against the cooler door, grabbed the guy's gun and it fell to the ground.

The 6'7", nearly 300 lb. ex-wrestler took over at that point -- taking the [suspect] to the ground and holding him until officers arrived.

:yo:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
So I guess you could say....it wasn't Cryme Tyme?

vlcsnap-2013-03-13-14h35m58s140a.png

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
TMZ has the video up on youtube. The guy pulls a gun on him and the other people in the station, Shad bull rushes him dragging him out the front, and then kind of hip tosses/judo flips the guy head first into the pavement. The best part is the guy immediately puts his hands behind his back thinking Shad was a cop! :)

That and Shad actually pats him down looking for more weapons after kicking the gun away(which turned out to be a bb gun). :P

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Clearly just a teaser story for his return to WWE.

That gif is showing off his new "Sleeper Hold Slam" finishing move

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad